DEAL F150Tremor.com December 2022 Group Buy! 🎄🎅

Featured
tremor-decgroupbuy.jpg

This month we have the perfect stocking stuffer that will add a little extra safety to your gear bag. We've teamed up with the folks at Element Fire to bring you a Group Buy on the Element E50 and Element E100 Fire Extinguishers. F150Tremor.com members will receive a 10% discount off the entire order (including mounts) and free shipping will be included on all orders over $100. Tip... we have been told that the retail price for the Element E50 will also be increasing on January 1st, 2023, so this is the best time to buy with a discount.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on December 23rd. The coupon code & instructions to place your order directly through elementfire.com will be sent out daily to members that sign up to help ensure you get your products in time for Christmas! 🎄 🎅 🎁

There are several different mounting options available, so be sure to check out their website at elementfire.com to find the best solution.

🔥 Element E50 Fire Extinguisher - $79.95 (current retail price)

The most popular model. Offering 50 seconds of fire fighting protection, E50 is recommended for professional use (automotive, power sports, garage, marine, etc). E50's extremely small and lightweight construction allows for storage almost anywhere. Internationally tested and certified.

FEATURES:
  • 50 SECOND DISCHARGE - More than 4x longer than a 5lb fire extinguisher bottle
  • COMPACT & EASY TO USE - 30cm (10.75") tall, 3.2cm (1.2") diameter, 230 grams (0.5lbs) weight
  • MAKES NO MESS / LEAVES NO RESIDUE & ECO-FRIENDLY - No mess, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly
  • ZERO PRESSURE DISCHARGE - Will not spread oil & liquid fires
  • SAFE & MAINTENANCE-FREE - No moving parts or compressed gas to ever service
  • WEATHERPROOF and unaffected by extreme temperature, humidity, or vibration. Safe to store in wet & hot environments.
  • FIGHTS ALL MAJOR FIRE CLASSES - Including cooking oil & grease fires
  • INCLUDES - E50 extinguisher with high visibility striker and cap, One (1) Mounting clip

🔥 Element E100 Fire Extinguisher - $119.95 (current retail price)

The industrial-sized model. Offering 100 seconds of fire fighting protection, E100 is recommended for industrial use. Internationally tested and certified.

FEATURES:
  • 100 SECOND DISCHARGE - Almost 10x longer than a 5lb fire extinguisher bottle
  • COMPACT & EASY TO USE - 33cm (13") tall, 3.2cm (1.2") body diameter / 4cm (1.6") handle diameter, 360 grams (0.79lbs) weight
  • MAKES NO MESS / LEAVES NO RESIDUE & ECO-FRIENDLY - No mess, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly
  • ZERO PRESSURE DISCHARGE - Will not spread oil & liquid fires
  • SAFE & MAINTENANCE-FREE - No moving parts or compressed gas to ever service
  • WEATHERPROOF and unaffected by extreme temperature, humidity, or vibration. Safe to store in wet & hot environments.
  • MADE IN ITALY
  • FIGHTS ALL MAJOR FIRE CLASSES - Including cooking oil and grease fires
  • INCLUDES: E100 extinguisher with high visibility striker and cap, One (1) Mounting clip

IS ELEMENT AFFECTED BY EXTREME WEATHER & CAN IT GET WET? CAN I STORE IT IN MY CAR?​

Element has been tested to work effectively in temperatures from -140F to +320F. Moreover Element's solid construction and no moving parts makes it unaffected by harsh environments or humidity. Element can safely be stored in damp and wet environments, provided that the yellow cap covering the tip stays present allowing the tip to remain dry.

I had to look this up because I wasn't familiar with them. After watching the video below, it does not seem to be a realistic replacement for a traditional extinguisher. But definitely seems like a cool product to have in situations where space is limited.

I keep a traditional 5 lb mounted in my bed on a Builtright rack, easily accessible from outside the bed. However, I also keep 2 Element extinguishers inside the cab, easily grabbed by either the driver or passenger. The Elements are my easy, clean, non-toxic option to fight a fire quickly with the traditional extinguisher in the bed being a backup for larger or hotter fires.

I keep a traditional 5 lb mounted in my bed on a Builtright rack, easily accessible from outside the bed. However, I also keep 2 Element extinguishers inside the cab, easily grabbed by either the driver or passenger. The Elements are my easy, clean, non-toxic option to fight a fire quickly with the traditional extinguisher in the bed being a backup for larger or hotter fires.
Gotcha. I guess it could be handy around camp or something. I wouldn't go near a vehicle fire with it, looks like you have to get pretty close. If there is a chance of explosion I don't want to be squatting down next to the base of the fire. :ROFLMAO:

Gotcha. I guess it could be handy around camp or something. I wouldn't go near a vehicle fire with it, looks like you have to get pretty close. If there is a chance of explosion I don't want to be squatting down next to the base of the fire. :ROFLMAO:
Ha I’m with ya. It seems these Elements work pretty well on new fires. For a very established fire, I think a traditional may work better. My approach to fire safety though is that more is better. A quick spray from an element may work best if it’s the fastest option to deploy.

I agree with both the above statements. The Element is a good choice for your 72 hour kits and bug out bags. Have one in your camp tent or cooking kit. Places you can add a little extra protection with its small size and no chance of accidental discharge. Keep a conventional one as your main go to.

Son of a b.... I missed this group buy, would have bought 2!

New Topics

Back