Apologies to anyone hearing a persistent faint choir of angels.

PaulBlartMallCrawler

Reaction score
It’s my fault

B94E1051-3E24-41A7-947A-3369D674F6FC.jpeg

How long did it take to get?
I apparently ordered it June 3, so less than a month lead time.

Between my vacation, entertaining my wife's family through theirs, and a quick stint with covid this month has flown by. Haven't even had a chance to attempt installing the intercooler. 🤣

I apparently ordered it June 3, so less than a month lead time.

Between my vacation, entertaining my wife's family through theirs, and a quick stint with covid this month has flown by. Haven't even had a chance to attempt installing the intercooler. 🤣
Glad your better!

Damn...I can't even wait 24 hours before I put something on or I loose my shit lol. I literally will work when everyone goes to bed to get stuff done haha. I put my level kit on today in the rain 😆

Glad your better!

Damn...I can't even wait 24 hours before I put something on or I loose my shit lol. I literally will work when everyone goes to bed to get stuff done haha. I put my level kit on today in the rain 😆
I'm like that with working on my house but had to dial it back with this truck due to my wife and her strongly held position of "WE HAVE TO GO TO (the beach/my mom's/other non-negotiable destination) TOMORROW THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DISASSEMBLE OUR PRIMARY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION."

I'm like that with working on my house but had to dial it back with this truck due to my wife and her strongly held position of "WE HAVE TO GO TO (the beach/my mom's/other non-negotiable destination) TOMORROW THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DISASSEMBLE OUR PRIMARY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION."
I get that. My wife's SUV is the kid hauler, so I'm free to do what I want most of the time lol.

Side note, Dragy's are in sale right now.....you know, if you feel the need to have one lol

Damn angels won't quit singing and it's getting louder!
That might've just been the sound of my ECU freaking the fuck out throwing every DTC under the sun when I reconnected everything. 🤣

Had to clear codes and power cycle the truck a couple times to get it to calm down, but other than that the process of pulling my stock tune and uploading it to them was pretty straightforward.

2-3 business day turnaround time for them to modify and send my stock tune. If the dragy comes tomorrow it'll be just enough time for me to get some good stock data together.

That might've just been the sound of my ECU freaking the fuck out throwing every DTC under the sun when I reconnected everything. 🤣

Had to clear codes and power cycle the truck a couple times to get it to calm down, but other than that the process of pulling my stock tune and uploading it to them was pretty straightforward.

2-3 business day turnaround time for them to modify and send my stock tune. If the dragy comes tomorrow it'll be just enough time for me to get some good stock data together.

If you wanna drive NW we can get some passes on the drag strip. They have street fights every week here.

New Topics

Back