Atlas Blue (2022)???

Ok, in my crazy obsessive cars.com/autotrader check today 2 tremors popped up, one that I was able to find hi res outdoor pics of and it looks great!
Awesome!!! Best Atlas Blue Tremor pics so far. Thank you for posting. Definitely darker than Velocity. I like it!

Last edited:
Another Atlas Blue Tremor. I'm excited to get mine in March!

Attachments

• ATLAS.jpg
    ATLAS.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 296
Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately I’m over in the Velocity Blue camp. As mine will be a 2022, I have to settle for Atlas. Maybe it’ll not be as dark a blue in the Arizona sunlight.

Another Atlas Blue Tremor. I'm excited to get mine in March!
very nice, 401a also.....looks like a place called five star ford in lousville, tx (just based on google and license plate)..couldn't find pics or the truck on their site, do you have any other pics, I feel like this is a good lighting representative of the color

Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately I’m over in the Velocity Blue camp. As mine will be a 2022, I have to settle for Atlas. Maybe it’ll not be as dark a blue in the Arizona sunlight.
That's the same way I feel

I just picked up my new 2022 Atlas Blue Tremor on New Years Eve! Love the truck! I had an Iconic Silver on order but it was taking forever. I had reached out to another dealer to look for perhaps a different model F-150 and he told me about a new Tremor in Atlas Blue they had just gotten in a couple of days earlier. Initially I wasn't interested since a lot of blue trucks don't look that great to me, but when I saw it in person I changed my mind. Not only is the blue a good shade, but the orange Tremor flourishes really stand out and go well with the Atlas Blue. I thought the Antimatter Blue was too dark and the Velocity Blue too bright...the Atlas Blue is just right. Here are a few pictures...I'll try to get more when it is nice and sunny out.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1138.jpeg
    IMG_1138.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 446
Congrats! Best color for sure (but I’m a little biased).

Congrats, you guys have me anxiously waiting for my truck

Atlas Blue vs Lightning Blue
C5CBDBB9-6184-4B4F-A7E9-A5E7C7E5C270.jpeg

Atlas Blue vs Blue Flame
ED0BE145-1F2B-47A0-9A3A-18B3CDB13F3C.jpeg

I wanted velocity blue, didn't know until I got to the dealership to order that it wasn't an option for 2022. Ended up going with Atlas, still a little nervous. I've liked it in pictures and videos I've seen, but I haven't seen the color on any vehicle in person yet.

I wanted velocity blue, didn't know until I got to the dealership to order that it wasn't an option for 2022. Ended up going with Atlas, still a little nervous. I've liked it in pictures and videos I've seen, but I haven't seen the color on any vehicle in person yet.
Just my opinion:
I always thought Velocity Blue was a little loud and flashy for my taste. For this reason, I didn’t even consider it as an option for 2021. When I saw that Atlas was slightly darker blue (more similar to Lightning Blue and Blue Flame), I pulled the trigger. I still wasn’t settled on the choice because I never got to see a photo of an Atlas Blue Tremor. But after owning it for almost 4 weeks, I can say I couldn’t be happier and have no regrets. If I had to do it all over, I would order Atlas Blue again 👍

Just my opinion:
I always thought Velocity Blue was a little loud and flashy for my taste. For this reason, I didn’t even consider it as an option for 2021. When I saw that Atlas was slightly darker blue (more similar to Lightning Blue and Blue Flame), I pulled the trigger. I still wasn’t settled on the choice because I never got to see a photo of an Atlas Blue Tremor. But after owning it for almost 4 weeks, I can say I couldn’t be happier and have no regrets. If I had to do it all over, I would order Atlas Blue again 👍
Good to know! My wife also thought the Velocity Blue was a little flashy, she thinks the Atlas Blue is more my style. If it looks as good in person as it does in pictures and videos I will be very happy

I also wasn’t considering Velocity because too flashy…I was between antimatter (which my big reservation with was showing scratches) and atlas…so far pics and videos look great so can’t wait to see it in person.

btw found another good video on YouTube:

it really looks good there

Agreed, but this is where I’m stuck. Deciding between the two colors has not been easy. Atlas looks to be a beautiful color and I like that is not as bright as Velocity was. I ordered Atlas because it will be easier to maintain and will hide scratches better than AMB, but to me AMB looks more classy and goes great with the orange. I don’t know…

Arghhh.
Just placed my order for an Atlas Blue 401. Still bounding back and forth with AMB. AMB looks so good, but keeping it clean will be more work than I have time for. We already have a silver VW Atlas, so I don't want two of the same.

Arghhh.
Just placed my order for an Atlas Blue 401. Still bounding back and forth with AMB. AMB looks so good, but keeping it clean will be more work than I have time for. We already have a silver VW Atlas, so I don't want two of the same.
For what its worth, I've been very happy with Atlas Blue and have no regrets. As a matter of fact, a neighbor a couple blocks away got an AMB Tremor a few weeks after I got mine so I see it quite regularly. AMB still looks amazing, but I would order Atlas Blue if I had to do it all over again.

it looks good to me in person on explorer and in pictures on SD but I do want to see it in person. I too was between AMB and atlas and ordered atlas

on another forum someone in the factory said that it looked great on a tremor F150 a week or so ago so hopefully we see it soon. anyone on here that orders one please post when it comes in.
I just ordered mine yesterday March 12th.
is your truck in yet?

is your truck in yet?
Sorry to say this but your currently in the running for the first 2023 model.

is your truck in yet?
So mine kept getting delayed and I needed a truck and found a great deal on an XLT Sport....figuring I would trade it in....well figures that about 2 weeks after buying it my truck went into production (slated to hit the dealer in a couple weeks) but the trade in for the XLT is really low so I decided to keep it (It's equipped almost identical to my tremor order in a sport but of course doesn't have the awesome tremor features)....I ended up throwing a lariat grill on and 34's/level and really like it.....retrospectively would have waited on the tremor but it popped up and I jumped on it thinking the tremor wouldn't be in until may or June.....as a consolation I saved a few grand and really like how the alt turned out...plus I'm averaging 19.7mpg with the 2.7, 3.55, autospring lift (2" front, 3/4" rear) and 34x11 (275/65/20 SL tires)

IMG_3953.jpg

So mine kept getting delayed and I needed a truck and found a great deal on an XLT Sport....figuring I would trade it in....well figures that about 2 weeks after buying it my truck went into production (slated to hit the dealer in a couple weeks) but the trade in for the XLT is really low so I decided to keep it (It's equipped almost identical to my tremor order in a sport but of course doesn't have the awesome tremor features)....I ended up throwing a lariat grill on and 34's/level and really like it.....retrospectively would have waited on the tremor but it popped up and I jumped on it thinking the tremor wouldn't be in until may or June.....as a consolation I saved a few grand and really like how the alt turned out...plus I'm averaging 19.7mpg with the 2.7, 3.55, autospring lift (2" front, 3/4" rear) and 34x11 (275/65/20 SL tires)

View attachment 2940
Congrats! I was looking forward to seeing that Atlas Blue Tremor, but I’m glad you finally took delivery of a new truck 👍

Congrats! I was looking forward to seeing that Atlas Blue Tremor, but I’m glad you finally took delivery of a new truck 👍
Yeah me too, these trucks are amazing, such a step up from last generation

New Topics

Back