FTLBS

Founding Member
Tremor of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 F-150 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Expedition Limited
Just found this online and thought I'd share.

1670018380183.png

It's so interesting how Ford offers colors. You can't get Carbonized Gray on a Raptor unless you do an R. But then they offer it on a Tremor... Why? :ROFLMAO:

That is the color I wanted. A matte wrap on that would look fantastic

I have a CGM 402A ordered. Just waiting on some positive news.

First one I have seen, thanks for posting. I am in the same boat as Canineford, we may be waiting on the same truck, and the same news.

I saw one on the lot last Friday while getting my oil changed. It looks really nice with the Tremor accents in person.

I think that is what my 23 Lobo color is. Only in Mexico they call it "Rock Gray" (Gris Piedra)

Attachments

• 20230131_153800[1].jpg
    20230131_153800[1].jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 238
I think that is what my 23 Lobo color is. Only in Mexico they call it "Rock Gray" (Gris Piedra)
That's stone gray metallic, it's a little browner. I have the same color as you.

That's stone gray metallic, it's a little browner. I have the same color as you.
Stone Gray. Translates pretty good. LOL!
I think it is a great looking color. Especially after having black on my last two rides,
Here in Mexico our colors are limited to four. A medium and a dark blue, black and the gray like I posted.
a 3.5 EB and 401a is all we can get.
I'll take it though. ;-)

Reactions: BDE
Nice👍
I only wish Silver Spruce would have been available for my 22.
Don't get me wrong I love my Agate Black but she's so dirty all the time. -Sigh

What package? 402A? Sunroof? Sorry, I am patiently waiting on mine.
pretty sure it was a 402a, I didn't walk up to it to check it up close. I assume whoever it was would know by now since it was clean and ready for delivery. They didnt wash mine until he day of pickup.

New Topics

Back