Colorado trails?

Techguy82

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Stone Gray 402A Tremor
Looking for some trails recommendations around CO to take my newly acquired Tremor to. I used to offroad my '95 exploder back in the day and didn't mind some trail damage. Looking for something that won't destroy my nice truck haha, but want to have some fun as I bought this truck to do some offroading. Let me know what trails you've done with your Tremor. I've seen some youtube videos from Tremor Trails so I'll check those out. Bonus points if you can recommend some Moab trails as well. My Tremor has a level and just picked up some RCI skids.

Looking for some trails recommendations around CO to take my newly acquired Tremor to. I used to offroad my '95 exploder back in the day and didn't mind some trail damage. Looking for something that won't destroy my nice truck haha, but want to have some fun as I bought this truck to do some offroading. Let me know what trails you've done with your Tremor. I've seen some youtube videos from Tremor Trails so I'll check those out. Bonus points if you can recommend some Moab trails as well. My Tremor has a level and just picked up some RCI skids.

Great trail, some water crossings, camping spots and brings you out on the backside of the dunes. Plan the timing right and you will have the stream that flows through the dunes from spring melt runoff.

What part of denver are you? I will be wheeling my truck also. Picked up RCI skids but probably going to wheel a mainly stock configuration for tires and lift for this next summer. I have done soo many trails in colorado that it’ll take me a bit too long to list. With a level, 35s, skids and rock rails.. you can do most fun trails within a 3 hour drive of denver. Not much is open until june-july earliest. Chinamans gulch is open year round but id say that level of difficulty is pushing it a bit too far. Im excited for red cone pass, haggerman pass, most trails around ouray, easier part of halfmoon gulch and soo many more. Hit me up and we can discuss.

What part of denver are you? I will be wheeling my truck also. Picked up RCI skids but probably going to wheel a mainly stock configuration for tires and lift for this next summer. I have done soo many trails in colorado that it’ll take me a bit too long to list. With a level, 35s, skids and rock rails.. you can do most fun trails within a 3 hour drive of denver. Not much is open until june-july earliest. Chinamans gulch is open year round but id say that level of difficulty is pushing it a bit too far. Im excited for red cone pass, haggerman pass, most trails around ouray, easier part of halfmoon gulch and soo many more. Hit me up and we can discuss.
I'm in Littleton, wouldn't be opposed to some sort of meetup for a trail run next season.

The Tremor in stock configuration will do the Rimrocker Trail with some minor pinstriping (160mi between Montrose, CO & Moab, UT). I did it back in October and will hopefully post a more thorough write up on it in the next week or so.

If you haven't ever been down to southern Colorado I HIGHLY recommend it. There are absolutely beautiful and doable trails down around Silverton, Ouray, Telluride, Lake City, Creede. Check out the Alpine Loop (a combination of Engineer's Pass, Cinnamon Pass, and more). Corkscrew Gulch/Pass is one of the prettiest trails I've ever been on. And from that trail you can hit half a dozen others. Oh...then there's Ophir Pass and Imogene Pass. There's lots of internet data out there on these - videos, etc.

This YouTube channel is a dude with a Tremor doing various trails some of which are in CO. Maybe you'll see something interesting.

Tremor Trails YT Channel

I like his videos, mentioned them in my original post. He's a member on here as well
LOL.

Not having my Tremor yet and not having any personal experience to add, I simply read the first couple of sentences then replied.

Lesson learned.

My buddies and I went on a mountain biking camping trip this weekend in Canon City. While we were there we hit up Seep Springs trail. It was slightly snow covered in spots but was a blast. The Tremor handled it with no problem, not once did it slip. I was in mud and ruts mode the whole time. The front camera and tire placement tracks are a game changer when rock crawling! Here's a quick vid on one of the many obstacles (video does it no justice haha).

I ran Trail Creek Rd to Lamartine Rd (quick loop, took Lamartine down to Chicago Creek Rd) outside Idaho Springs with a buddy of mine a week ago and the stock Tremor handled it easily. Also did the first few miles of Argentine Pass outside of Georgetown a couple weeks before that. Only made it up a few miles before we had to turn around due to snow, but it was narrow enough that pinstriping became a minor issue

New Topics

Back