Finally here

Reaction score
Military
US Army
Current Ride
23 Tremor 401A 5.0 w Torsion
She's finally home, after over 2 months at Ramp 59. 401A, Torsion, 5.0, Pro Power, Now to start the upgrades.....

IMG_3242.jpg

With the name of Bowhunting Tremor the first upgrade will be throwing a couple of dead bucks in the back. Congrats!

Awesome! And you got the proper vents on the side. I have a 2022 and still have plain black side vents with 0 idea when the real ones will be in.

I've researched the over the counter Az deer tag for awhile now, you had much success there?
IMG_0074.jpeg
Factor34 will appreciate the bow (although you can only see I little of it in the photo). Like most places go over 75 miles from major cities and walk 1/2 mile from a road and magic can happen.

Congrats! Looking forward to the build thread!

View attachment 15886
Factor34 will appreciate the bow (although you can only see I little of it in the photo). Like most places go over 75 miles from major cities and walk 1/2 mile from a road and magic can happen.
That's an awesome buck, congrats. I've taken 1 400" Montana Bull, and multiple 150"+ whitetail all on public land def not afraid to go into where pressure is less to find them.
I too shoot Hoyt, awesome bows

New Topics

Back