I paid for a 2kw power onboard system but my screen info says it is a 400kw??

Miker

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Tremor
Okay, still feeling my way around my Tremor. I had a screen come up on the 12 inch screen that ”appears” to show that I have a 400kw pro power onboard system when I actually purchased the 2000kw system and it was also on my MSRP as a $995.00 option.
is there any physical way to help know for certain what on board system I have on my Tremor?

Attachments

• E8D6EDB4-3807-46BB-977E-ED5A538EE707.jpeg
    E8D6EDB4-3807-46BB-977E-ED5A538EE707.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 187
I have the 400W and I do not have access to any of the Pro Power screens. Pretty sure you have the 2K. Look at the plug in the bed. The 400W does not have the reset button and only has one outlet instead of two. The truck has to be running and the generator on to get the 2K from what I have read.

You have the pro power. Plug something in that draws more than 200w. Also just to confirm, you’d bed plug should look like below.

64C7D1BD-9B27-4C5A-8B6F-6350C98211C0.jpeg

I have the 400W and I do not have access to any of the Pro Power screens. Pretty sure you have the 2K. Look at the plug in the bed. The 400W does not have the reset button and only has one outlet instead of two. The truck has to be running and the generator on to get the 2K from what I have read.
Thanks for the quick reply-much appreciated. I‘lol go check when the rains stops.

400w is available any time. To access 2kw, go to vehicle features and turn on pro power onboard and you'll see that meter read 2kw

For those that have the 2kw option

Are there two plugs in the bed? One connected to the 400w source & the second to the 2kw?

Is the 400w a constant hot or does the truck also have to be running for that?

The bed plugs are 2k and has to be turned on from the sync, as for if you have 400w back there without the propower turned on I've never tried, right now I can't use mine because Ford pushed an update through for the cameras and it has somehow affected my propower, got it scheduled to be checked out in 2 weeks.

The bed plugs are 2k and has to be turned on from the sync, as for if you have 400w back there without the propower turned on I've never tried, right now I can't use mine because Ford pushed an update through for the cameras and it has somehow affected my propower, got it scheduled to be checked out in 2 weeks.
When did they happen? Mine worked last week but I haven’t checked it recently

The system defaults to 400w when you start the truck. There is a physical button on the dash that allows you to cycle through the settings without using the sync screen 400 > 2000 > off, the selected setting will show on the sync screen and idle speed increases in 2000w mode. You can also press the green button in the bed to activate 2000w mode. Engine must be running for both 400 and 2000w. You can also activate it in Ford pass or through the sync menus.

Appreciate the replies; kind of stinks there isnt a constant hot at 400w (or any level) to the back plugs

Might end up having to run a direct line to battery if/when (if…..lol) I upgrade to a fridge/freezer set up for camping & hunting.

@FaKtor34 hope they get it fixed for you quick!!

I went and looked and I do have the two plug and reset switch so I guess I do have the 2,000 jigawatt thing-a-ma-Bob. Be interesting to see how long it will take me to actually plug something in. Maybe best chance will be tailgaitin’ at a Bucs game….
Thanks for all the great information here on the subject, I’m slightly less-dumber now.

When did they happen? Mine worked last week but I haven’t checked it recently
They pushed the update on August 2nd to my truck, since then I have to verify on the cluster that nothing is plugged in then I have to verify on sync as well then it tells me to take it to nearest service center, at that point I can drive it.

You have the pro power. Plug something in that draws more than 200w. Also just to confirm, you’d bed plug should look like below.

View attachment 5984
I see that Linex did not spray over your bed bolts. I am having my bed done this Tuesday with Linex and I’m wondering if I should tell them to not spray over mine as well. But, I have also seen plenty where the bolts were sprayed alongside the rest of the bed. Any thoughts?

I see that Linex did not spray over your bed bolts. I am having my bed done this Tuesday with Linex and I’m wondering if I should tell them to not spray over mine as well. But, I have also seen plenty where the bolts were sprayed alongside the rest of the bed. Any thoughts?
They removed everything when they sprayed my bed at rhino linings, the guy even used the more expensive bed liner on mine because he said what I asked for didn't look right on my truck, at first I was upset that I didn't get the one I asked for but I do agree it looks better and he didn't charge extra so .....

Depends on the place. I had them pull my bolts and cleats because I think it looks cleaner.

I 2000W and have never been able to use the 400W without the truck running, which really stinks. I could do this in my 4Runner and it only had one battery. I have a fridge, so I guess I will be running a wire to the back.
You would think with the extra batteries you could at least run with the truck off for awhile.

New Topics

Back