📷 TOTM JPO 🏆 September 2022 F150 Tremor of the Month Winner

Featured
f150tremor-sept22.jpg

I would like to congratulate @JPO for winning the September 2022 F150 Tremor of the Month contest receiving over 37% of the votes! A shout out to @Ramonreg for coming in second and @Yeti for taking the third spot. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo! In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the other awesome trucks that entered here:

The next contest will begin the first week of October!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me...including you @Yeti (even if you didn't). ;) To everyone who's ever dreamed of winning this award, don't give up on that dream! But in all seriousness, thanks @modified for posting this monthly contest. It's always fun to see the pics that everyone posts.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me...including you @Yeti (even if you didn't). ;) To everyone who's ever dreamed of winning this award, don't give up on that dream! But in all seriousness, thanks @modified for posting this monthly contest. It's always fun to see the pics that everyone posts.
There was a 12% chance that I did vote for you. Congrats man!

Congrats! #wonwithredclaycrew

Congrats, JPO!

(Somebody find out who the company is that did the programming for the poll.) JKing

I guess now I can start saying, "back when I was third place"

New Topics

Back