Not really Tech. ..but

Netranger6

Reaction score
Military
Army
Current Ride
2023 F150 Tremor, 402A
What are you guys using on the leather? First time with leather and heated/cooled.

I've used Zaino on every car/truck for the last 15 years. I tried the Geist 3 Minus Care Kit this time around. It seems to be pretty great so far.

I use 303 Aerospace Protectant on my seats. Sounds odd but the leather found in most vehicles is coated/sealed and is more like a vinyl in terms of face material.

Ik in south Texas. So just trying to find something that is the ticket. Been using wipes for now.

I’ve been happy with the use of the JLG leather care products on the seats of my 2016 Lariat and I’m going to use it on my 2023 TREMOR.

With that being said, there are many quality products available from different companies but the hardest part is picking one so don’t overthink this.

I’d say just look for a brand that offers a leather cleaner, protectant, and conditioner and you’ll be fine.

I’ve been happy with the use of the JLG leather care products on the seats of my 2016 Lariat and I’m going to use it on my 2023 TREMOR.

With that being said, there are many quality products available from different companies but the hardest part is picking one so don’t overthink this.

I’d say just look for a brand that offers a leather cleaner, protectant, and conditioner and you’ll be fine.
Like an all in 1? Or 3 separate.

So I’m new to tremor but not ford. Is the tremor 402 actually leather this time?
My lariat and platinum were fake leather. Thought I read somewhere it’s called pleather

So I’m new to tremor but not ford. Is the tremor 402 actually leather this time?
My lariat and platinum were fake leather. Thought I read somewhere it’s called pleather
I believe the center material in the seat is leather and the surrounding material is vinyl.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard the phrase pleather in decades. 😂
As with most leather seats in “all makes and model's”, the part of the seat that touches your butt and back are leather and the rest of the seat is vinyl that resembles the leather.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard the phrase pleather in decades. 😂
As with most leather seats in “all makes and model's”, the part of the seat that touches your butt and back are leather and the rest of the seat is vinyl that resembles the leather.
Well hell. Treat as leather or 2 different products. Lol

I still stand by using 303 for long term UV protection and using a conditioner as needed.

Not a professional by any means but have been using it for decades. The biggest destroyer is UV exposure and 303 Protectant is like sunscreen for all your surfaces. Even works to keep the original look of exterior plastics.

I use 303 on my Weber grill cover that used to rot out every couple years. Now it’s been almost 20 years still looks good!
I do bed covers, and use it as a flat black longer lasting low gloss tire shine👍

Anybody have a link to the 303 product? Easy to find on Amazon or does a big box chain carry it?

Well hell. Treat as leather or 2 different products. Lol
The leather care products will work for the entire seat so yes, only one product.

New Topics

Back