Off Road Jack

BIG RED 4 Ton (8,000 LBs) Torin Double Ram Welded Bottle Jack for Car Auto Repair and House Lift, ATH80402XR, Red https://a.co/d/85BbVk1

As a cheaper alternative, you can also buy a kit with it for about $30 that includes a wider base on plate. Myself I carry a cap block and 3/4" plywood, also have a 2' long 2x12.

Pro Eagle, buy once, cry once.
Yes those are nice Fozzy, unfortunately around here they would not work well for me. The terrain is to crazy

Yes those are nice Fozzy, unfortunately around here they would not work well for me. The terrain is to crazy
To crazy, what do you wheel on? Molten lava? Between the Phoenix DS and big wheel I think they got everyone covered.

I'd like to find a 2T Air version of that Phoenix

To crazy, what do you wheel on? Molten lava? Between the Phoenix DS and big wheel I think they got everyone covered.
Didn't look at the Phoenix DS as an option, I prefer a mechanical jack vs worrying if there's enough air to get the vehicle up, not to mention they are only rated to 1 ton, which also limits them and at $519 just for the jack alone I can find better uses for my money that would make much more of a difference than the jack would.

I'd like to find a 2T Air version of that Phoenix
Didn't look at the Phoenix DS as an option, I prefer a mechanical jack vs worrying if there's enough air to get the vehicle up, not to mention they are only rated to 1 ton, which also limits them and at $519 just for the jack alone I can find better uses for my money that would make much more of a difference than the jack would.
2 Ton DS would be awesome, but unless you need to jack up both wheels at the same time it does the job with the larger Powershot tank. At that point you would want the floor jack style. I have never found any terrain my Kratos would not work on, from dunes to rocks, with the built in sand skid on the bottom, large wheels and extra lifting height its worth packing it. Even used it as a spare tire to get the Jeep to a better spot to jack and work on it. You pay the high price for the DS for speed, light weight and small package. My next purchase will be the ARB JAX. I love the highlift style without the headache. But it's another high dollar jack with a special use case. They are like buying a winch, have it and never use it. Don't have it and wish you did.

2 Ton DS would be awesome, but unless you need to jack up both wheels at the same time it does the job with the larger Powershot tank. At that point you would want the floor jack style. I have never found any terrain my Kratos would not work on, from dunes to rocks, with the built in sand skid on the bottom, large wheels and extra lifting height its worth packing it. Even used it as a spare tire to get the Jeep to a better spot to jack and work on it. You pay the high price for the DS for speed, light weight and small package. My next purchase will be the ARB JAX. I love the highlift style without the headache. But it's another high dollar jack with a special use case. They are like buying a winch, have it and never use it. Don't have it and wish you did.
I get what your saying but when there's cheaper alternatives that do the exact same thing just as well if not better I'll put my money on them. Just like the winches, warn use to be the best of the best, to some extent they still are, but with badlands doing as well as they do I won't spend $2000 on a winch that I can get one that's just as good for $600. Now if their were a major difference in quality and warranty then maybe but that's just not the case.

Pro Eagle, buy once, cry once.
Yes, what Fozzy said. I have the Kratos for the garage and the power tank bottle jack for my Jeep. Hands down quality stuff.

Powerbuilt 3 Ton All-in-One Hydraulic Bottle Jack and Jackstand in One Unit, Compact, Wide Base, 11- 21 Inch Range, Eliminates Jackstands, for Unibody, Trucks, SUVs, RVs, Cars, Trailers, ASME - 620471 https://a.co/d/1x6bZtH

A unique option.

Powerbuilt 3 Ton All-in-One Hydraulic Bottle Jack and Jackstand in One Unit, Compact, Wide Base, 11- 21 Inch Range, Eliminates Jackstands, for Unibody, Trucks, SUVs, RVs, Cars, Trailers, ASME - 620471 https://a.co/d/1x6bZtH

A unique option.
I have one. It's not bad but if it were great, I wouldn't be looking for something else.

A unique option.
I have one of these in my truck bed. It's useful, but nowhere near the other ones. I got it because I wasn't ready to spend $500 yet.

Ohh, THAT kind of jack. Came here expecting an entirely diff thread!

This jack is very interesting and cheap. I have never ordered from Alibaba, so not sure how legit it would be. It’s cheap enough I might just try it

This jack is very interesting and cheap. I have never ordered from Alibaba, so not sure how legit it would be. It’s cheap enough I might just try it

I’m still thrown off with the persons thumb in the last picture…

I’d like to have one of those off road jacks. It would make work in the driveway much easier. Probably don’t need one now that the RAS and coil overs are installed. There is always want though and that’s what got me here in the first place.

other than the guy with a toe for a thumb and the nature of alibaba (it'll take 1-5 months), was it the fact that you want a pimp jack or was it the committed "2-3 tons" rating that drew you to it? it looks cool at the very least.

other than the guy with a toe for a thumb and the nature of alibaba (it'll take 1-5 months), was it the fact that you want a pimp jack or was it the committed "2-3 tons" rating that drew you to it? it looks cool at the very least.
Who doesn’t want a pimp jack? And its probably only rated at 2-3 hoes at best. But most are looking for a small budget jack. If it was legit, it wouldn’t be a bad option unless the guy messed his thumb up using it.

Who doesn’t want a pimp jack? And its probably only rated at 2-3 hoes at best. But most are looking for a small budget jack. If it was legit, it wouldn’t be a bad option unless the guy messed his thumb up using it.
If I read correctly it's $155 which while it is definitely different, there are cheaper options that are proven to work, this is totally unknown. Kinda like buying a pig in a poke

New Topics

Back