oil from factory?

deserttremor

Reaction score
Anyone know what oil comes in the tremor from the factory? I'm not quite ready for the 1st change, but need to top off a bit. Do they come with blend? full synth? cheapest crap they can buy from china?

I can't seem to find any answers in the manual or online, but I am not great at internetting so wondering if any of you smart folks happen to know.

Thanks!

Anyone know what oil comes in the tremor from the factory? I'm not quite ready for the 1st change, but need to top off a bit. Do they come with blend? full synth? cheapest crap they can buy from china?

I can't seem to find any answers in the manual or online, but I am not great at internetting so wondering if any of you smart folks happen to know.

Thanks!
It's the motorcraft blend, I have them do full synthetic for the oil changes, most service shops give a military discount if you have that which saves the difference in the price fairly well.

just top it up with a full syntehic, they can be mixed long as it is the right weight.

i always add about a half quart somewhere around the 50% oil life, i dont really believe in the 10,000-15,000KM oil changes but 7-8k sure, with a top up of fresh synthetic

New Topics

Back