Order Expectations

I ordered a 24 Tremor three weeks ago . I haven’t received any confirmation email or any correspondence whatsoever from Ford. Is this normal? I’m having a hard time trusting my not so enthusiastic salesman. I have a feeling this truck will be a classic by the time it shows up. Thanks for any information on this BS order process.

Ordered 402a, without the panoramic window, from Folsum Ford in Ca. a week ago, 4/27/24. Dealership anticipates delivery in July. Haven’t received any email from Ford yet.
Did you get the pro tailgate? And which engine?

My truck is at Grainger and ready for pickup!
I ordered my truck on Feb 14, and it's ready for pickup on May 15th.
So, 91 days start to finish.
Now, figuring out my travel date out from CA.

Thanks for the update. Congratulations. Wish I could stay the same. As of today I don’t even have a production date. Ordered 402A progate , on board scale in anti-blue February 23.

My truck is at Grainger and ready for pickup!
I ordered my truck on Feb 14, and it's ready for pickup on May 15th.
So, 91 days start to finish.
Now, figuring out my travel date out from CA.
“Grainger” sells F150’s?
😂……I couldn’t resist because I picked up some adhesive from them a couple of weeks ago.

With that being said, congrats on your new truck but I’m sure you’re not looking forward to such a long drive back to Cali.

Last edited:
“Grainger” sells F150’s?
😂……I couldn’t resist because I picked up some adhesive from them a couple of weeks ago.

With that being said, congrats on your new truck but I’m sure you’re not looking forward to such a long drive back to Cali.
That’s the same Grangers who sells shipping warehouse supplies?

That’s the same Grangers who sells shipping warehouse supplies?
Warehouse, Industrial, electrical, etc, etc.
I’m not sure if they still have them but their actual paper catalog used to be almost a thousand pages long.😂

New Topics

Back