Park Aid Fault

freewayman

Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 F150 Tremor
2023 tremor 401a

When I tried to reverse in today after a drive, I got the warning "Park Aid Fault" on the dash.

It's weird because the cross traffic alert from at least one direction was working fine.

I washed the sensors, wiggled the connections, and still I get the Park Aid Fault.

Finally I washed my car (rinsed the undercarriage as well) and still I get this.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Hoping it might just go away overnight. Going to check the connections more closely tomorrow and see if I can pull up any codes on forscan.

2023 tremor 401a

When I tried to reverse in today after a drive, I got the warning "Park Aid Fault" on the dash.

It's weird because the cross traffic alert from at least one direction was working fine.

I washed the sensors, wiggled the connections, and still I get the Park Aid Fault.

Finally I washed my car (rinsed the undercarriage as well) and still I get this.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Hoping it might just go away overnight. Going to check the connections more closely tomorrow and see if I can pull up any codes on forscan.

Have you had much or any heavy rain lately?

How about ice that’s finally melted off of your vehicle.

Have you had much or any heavy rain lately?

How about ice that’s finally melted off of your vehicle.
Lots and lots of ice and grime (southern Alberta) but taking a better look today and I found one of the wires for my left outer sensor was broken. Hopefully the dealers around here have times available for warranty fix..

New Topics

Back