ReadyLift 3' level kit for Tremors

montemv

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ford F-150 Tremor
Looking to level/raise my 22 Tremor. I was reading a previous thread about how certain applications affect the CV angles. was curious if anyone installed or looked into the ready lift 3" level kit with control arms for tremors?

Your CV angles would still be affected. And I'd probably stay away from those UCAs. If you want to go the cheap route, just stick with the AutoSpring spacers.

I should add, the only way to lift the front of the truck without affecting the CV angles is to use a drop bracket lift. I personally am not a fan of these but several members on here run them without issue.

so I should probably just wait and do a full suspension lift when one becomes available for our trucks

This is why i went with a 2' leveling kit due to CV angles and the auto leveling headlights, if the lift is to high you will get headlight errors, something that the dealer may or may not be able to calibrate, there is a linkage arm on the drivers side upper control arm that is non adjustable.

oh wow I had no idea about that. thanks for all the info

This is why i went with a 2' leveling kit due to CV angles and the auto leveling headlights, if the lift is to high you will get headlight errors, something that the dealer may or may not be able to calibrate, there is a linkage arm on the drivers side upper control arm that is non adjustable.
I get said errors on full squat acceleration with 2 inch AS spacers.

so BDS said that their 4" suspension lift kit will fit our tremors. anyone have any experience with that system?

For those of you getting the headlight errors after the lift you should get them recalibrated, it not only fixes the headlights but will also fix the sensors so that they are set appropriately to prevent you having issues with blue cruise and/or adaptive cruise.

For those of you getting the headlight errors after the lift you should get them recalibrated, it not only fixes the headlights but will also fix the sensors so that they are set appropriately to prevent you having issues with blue cruise and/or adaptive cruise.
I have not had issues with BC but will have it recalibrated anyway. Thanks for the heads-up Faktor.

I just got my 3 inch readylift leveling kit bought from the dealer and installed by the dealer put on. This is the one made for the tremor looks like my 4a has a viberation and sounsd like the cv shafts are binding when i engage it,

I just got my 3 inch readylift leveling kit bought from the dealer and installed by the dealer put on. This is the one made for the tremor looks like my 4a has a viberation and sounsd like the cv shafts are binding when i engage it,
I’m considering this same kit and would like to know what your dealer and ready lift are saying about this issue? Please keep me posted.

Looks like the ready lift kit is fine. The installer did not put the church shafts back into the knuckle right

Looks like the ready lift kit is fine. The installer did not put the church shafts back into the knuckle right
What do you mean by this? I just got the kit installed on my truck and on the 4Auto I hear the same binding/grinding sound

New Topics

Back