Thank you VIP Auto Accessories for the tailgate lettering. Color is spot on in my opinion!!!

Larry Clark

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ford F-150 tremor
7AB1F7C5-4385-4C99-B1A0-425041A6C667.png

Looks really good. I'm waiting to see the black/orange and orange/black on a silver tremor before I make the decision.
If my truck ever stops being delayed in shipping I'll put my orange with black outline on the Oxford white so you can see how it looks on a lighter color. My office is overrun with boxes of parts to be installed but no truck 🙉

If my truck ever stops being delayed in shipping I'll put my orange with black outline on the Oxford white so you can see how it looks on a lighter color. My office is overrun with boxes of parts to be installed but no truck 🙉
Curious what your most recent status update is? Did Ford or Granger reach out to you and confirm shipping delay? My estimate delivery to Granger is 1/26- 2/1 (per Chip) by convoy. But I know your build date was about a month in advance of mine. Itching to make travel and childcare plans but stuck in a holding pattern. Thanks bud,

Curious what your most recent status update is? Did Ford or Granger reach out to you and confirm shipping delay? My estimate delivery to Granger is 1/26- 2/1 (per Chip) by convoy. But I know your build date was about a month in advance of mine. Itching to make travel and childcare plans but stuck in a holding pattern. Thanks bud,
It was 01/25 ETA, now its 01/29 ETA. No more info than that. Been built since 12/28. Hoping it makes it this week so I can make arrangements as well.

I've tried to be really patient and I am continuing to do so, but it is frustrating that I can track the 4 dollar bag of screws I order on Amazon better than my $70k truck I've been waiting 4 months for.

It was 01/25 ETA, now its 01/29 ETA. No more info than that. Been built since 12/28. Hoping it makes it this week so I can make arrangements as well.

I've tried to be really patient and I am continuing to do so, but it is frustrating that I can track the 4 dollar bag of screws I order on Amazon better than my $70k truck I've been waiting 4 months for.
yea, those frustrating first world problems. I wonder what the timeline is like from delivery to Granger to actual pick up. Sounds like their intake and financing dept. is a little behind so might be a few days even after delivered?

Reactions: LTK
yea, those frustrating first world problems. I wonder what the timeline is like from delivery to Granger to actual pick up. Sounds like their intake and financing dept. is a little behind so might be a few days even after delivered?
Could be a couple of weeks from what I've seen.

Just ordered mine. They are doing one in white with orange outline for me. Jason has been awesome!
Thank you for the kind words! Just know, Jason sent an email to our entire team showboating this comment :ROFLMAO:(needless to say, I think you made his day)!

New Topics

Back