Too Many Problems To List

blksn8k

Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 F-150 Tremor Azure Gray
Current Ride #2
1975 Bronco 393W, NV3550 5-speed
I ran into a fellow Tremor owner in the local Rural King parking lot today. I made the grave mistake of asking him how he liked his truck. OMG, after about ten minutes of listening to this guy b!tch and moan I was wishing I had parked on the other side of the lot. The only thing he said that came even close to being positive was that his truck averaged 22-23 mpg which was most likely an exaggeration. When I mentioned that mine had the 5.0L he went on for a couple more minutes about how he didn't understand why Ford even makes that engine. I actually felt sorry for the dog he was walking. :rolleyes:

I ran into a fellow Tremor owner in the local Rural King parking lot today. I made the grave mistake of asking him how he liked his truck. OMG, after about ten minutes of listening to this guy b!tch and moan I was wishing I had parked on the other side of the lot. The only thing he said that came even close to being positive was that his truck averaged 22-23 mpg which was most likely an exaggeration. When I mentioned that mine had the 5.0L he went on for a couple more minutes about how he didn't understand why Ford even makes that engine. I actually felt sorry for the dog he was walking. :rolleyes:
The MPG is very possible.

That's a bummer. I wonder if the root of his issues are engine-centric. Did he elaborate more about what he doesn't like about it?
Not much about the drivetrain. Most of his issues were with the electronics. I can't remember all of them but he did claim that his truck was the only one ever to have some sort of issue with the speakers only working on one side or something like that. If I had to guess I would say he had no idea how to adjust balance. I was more interested in getting away from him than listening to be honest. It was by no means a pleasant experience. Pretty sure the only reason he was there was so his dog could take a dump in the grass on the edge of the parking lot. :(

Oof, thats not a fun one to deal with. Everyone has their opinions though. I have found flaws in my '22 but I am still very pleased with the truck overall.

My biggest issue is the fact that there is no hard copy of the owner's manual. I downloaded a copy to my PC so that I could print the instructions for the more complicated procedures rather than try to use the split screen or memorize all the steps. In the grand scheme of things that's a pretty minor complaint but it is a reflection of the electronic overload we are all experiencing these days.

Believe it or not I just got my first smart phone a few weeks ago. I haven't tried it yet but I have to believe the owners manual can also be accessed on our phones and I'm sure that's another reason why Ford took this route.

My biggest issue is the fact that there is no hard copy of the owner's manual. I downloaded a copy to my PC so that I could print the instructions for the more complicated procedures rather than try to use the split screen or memorize all the steps. In the grand scheme of things that's a pretty minor complaint but it is a reflection of the electronic overload we are all experiencing these days.
Definitely print off the fuse locations cuz if you have no power it's kind of hard to look up on the screen

New Topics

Back