Tremor Amber Grille lighting

Looks legit, thanks for your hard work! 25 people are gonna be stoked, and I'm jealous

I got a notification from ship that a tracking number was created! Holy cow I'm excited.

Although I want your harness, I think I'm going to have to hook them up to an aux switch for now. I won't be able to just sit on them.

very-excite-and-they-were-childhood-friends.gif

I got a notification from ship that a tracking number was created! Holy cow I'm excited.

Although I want your harness, I think I'm going to have to hook them up to an aux switch for now. I won't be able to just sit on them.

View attachment 15892

Same here! Would like the harnesses too but will use the Aux switch for the time while we wait! 🤘🏻

Meant in a good way, not bad.

I think I just seen a tester out on the road today south of Detroit. Can't wait until i get mine it looked good turning with turn signals.
Yeah that’s me

Hmmm, am I sensing a lack of enthusiasm?
My bad, by any chance, are you the guy that pulled up to me 3 weeks ago and asked if it was the 24 model? I get a lot of people asking that sense I build them and live in Dearborn.

Attachments

• 48E90FA0-D6FB-4A80-8604-A47742A69C58.png
    48E90FA0-D6FB-4A80-8604-A47742A69C58.png
    753.1 KB · Views: 138
I may have to get in on this one!

My bad, by any chance, are you the guy that pulled up to me 3 weeks ago and asked if it was the 24 model? I get a lot of people asking that sense I build them and live in Dearborn.

No that wasn't Me 3 weeks ago. I seen you at the melvindale Lincoln park border on Sunday and noticed the grill light it looked sweet. Can't wait to get mine

What's the hold up on shipping the ones that look like the build has been complete since October but parked?

What's the hold up on shipping the ones that look like the build has been complete since October but parked?
A lot of different things. The more added on stuff longer the wait. we can be out of one thing then the next day it’s something else. Sadly I can’t give you a direct answer. I personally waited 7months and had to change my order like my color to get mine. But I will tell you, I and a lot of people are working crazy overtime to missing parts on trucks and shipping. Hold on it’s worth the wait!

Yeah that was me On my way to work. Glad you like them he did a great job. Will you be getting one?

Yep I am one of the first orders, my wife thought it was cool wondering when I was going to get told her soon. I have 401a have to figure out turn signals when I get them.

A lot of different things. The more added on stuff longer the wait. we can be out of one thing then the next day it’s something else. Sadly I can’t give you a direct answer. I personally waited 7months and had to change my order like my color to get mine. But I will tell you, I and a lot of people are working crazy overtime to missing parts on trucks and shipping. Hold on it’s worth the wait!
Oh I'm In the same boat, I'm at Kentucky Truck Plant. I had a AMB 402 a ordered for 9 months. then the dealership stiffed me on my trade in and i didnt even get to buy it. I found one close, good trade in and A-plan.. blah blah blah you know the deal. We are in Launch mode now and our numbers may go up to 500 units a shift this week. we usually run 620-640 easy but now the p-708 is holding us up.

Since people are going to start getting their lightbars as early as tomorrow, i figured i needed to wrap up my installation instructions. please fee free to look through this. it is a mixture of written instructions with photos and video clips showing parts of the process. Please don't judge the videos, i'm no youtuber.

I welcome feedback for areas that could use more clarification or more photos or if i happened to have missed a step since i've done this a few times now.

New Topics

Back