Tremor Orange Paint Color

nickng2003

Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 F150 Tremor
Looking to paint the rear tow hooks to match the color of the tow hooks on the front. Does anyone know of a Orange/Gold spray color that's close.

Looking to paint the rear tow hooks to match the color of the tow hooks on the front. Does anyone know of a Orange/Gold spray color that's close.
You can buy the tremor ones and replace the rears!

Others have said ford electric spice is close.

You can buy the tremor ones and replace the rears!

Others have said ford electric spice is close.
Aren't they welded? If so, I don't have to tools / skills to do that, maybe they are bolt on, I haven't looked, but wouldn't be bad to know the color so folks could paint if they wanted - would be a cool and simple mod.

Aren't they welded? If so, I don't have to tools / skills to do that, maybe they are bolt on, I haven't looked, but wouldn't be bad to know the color so folks could paint if they wanted - would be a cool and simple mod.
Bolt in.

Yeah... I dunno why everyone is saying they are bolt-in. Every F150 Tremor I've seen is welded.

I've seen a couple of paint code results from a forum search here. Also, to help narrow down - the paint is damn near identical to the "Sabre" color that came on the 5G Rangers.

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing the brake calipers in that colour too!

mine are welded - I assume all are, you should take a look.
My apologies.

I was wrong because I was thinking that they’d bolt in like a Lariat.

New Topics

Back