REAPER 💀

Reaction score
Current Ride
22 F150 Tremor
So I’ve gotten a lot of questions about the truck, the specs are as follows:

2022 F-150 Tremor 401A

RC “3 Strut level

17x9 +1 offset Fuel Block wheels

315/70/17 BFG KO2s (yes you have to remove crash bars)

Raptor replica fender flares (off of eBay) w/ custom 21 Raptor OEM marker lights

RC Black Series 2” ditch lights w/amber DRL

RC Slim Series 6” rear under bumper lighting

Custom painted Ford emblems front & rear

Under tailgate marker lights (Amazon)

More mods coming next month! Follow on instagram @tremor_reaper (Contact me there for questions)

🦾💀🔥

ACA2982A-D4C0-441F-8C0A-A9EB5C4C5BC5.jpeg

So I’ve gotten a lot of questions about the truck, the specs are as follows:

2022 F-150 Tremor 401A

RC “3 Strut level

17x9 +1 offset Fuel Block wheels

315/70/17 BFG KO2s (yes you have to remove crash bars)

Raptor replica fender flares (off of eBay) w/ custom 21 Raptor OEM marker lights

RC Black Series 2” ditch lights w/amber DRL

RC Slim Series 6” rear under bumper lighting

Custom painted Ford emblems front & rear

Under tailgate marker lights (Amazon)

More mods coming next month! Follow on instagram @tremor_reaper (Contact me there for questions)

🦾💀🔥

View attachment 15798
How does the leveling kit ride? I’ve been looking at it too.

Need to post more pic's and make this your build thread.

Curious how you mounted the rear bumper lights. With the window tint some added light out back would be nice! Any chance you could post up the details?

Thanks for posting this information! I am definitely considering adding the flares! My wheels are +18, so the tires would be pretty flush with the flares.

Oh, and for those looking at wheels/tires, I have 17x8.5 +18 wheels with the 315/70/17 BFGs, and I did not have to do any trimming or remove the crash bars. I have the RC M1 monotubes as my leveling kit.

What third brake light are you running? Tinted tails? Looking good!

Thanks for posting this information! I am definitely considering adding the flares! My wheels are +18, so the tires would be pretty flush with the flares.

Oh, and for those looking at wheels/tires, I have 17x8.5 +18 wheels with the 315/70/17 BFGs, and I did not have to do any trimming or remove the crash bars. I have the RC M1 monotubes as my leveling kit.
How’s the ride with the M1’s?

How’s the ride with the M1’s?
I'd say very similar to stock. It's hard to say with 100% certainty because the wheels and tires were added at the same time. My guess is that the M1s are slightly stiffer than stock, but the bigger tires and smaller wheels probably offset the difference.

I'd say very similar to stock. It's hard to say with 100% certainty because the wheels and tires were added at the same time. My guess is that the M1s are slightly stiffer than stock, but the bigger tires and smaller wheels probably offset the difference.
Is it completely level or some rake? Thanks

Is it completely level or some rake? Thanks
I have about 1 1/2" of rake left. If you order the kit, it includes a lowering block and u-bolts to lower the rear to give an exactly level stance. I still have those in my garage as I did not install them.

Curious how you mounted the rear bumper lights. With the window tint some added light out back would be nice! Any chance you could post up the details?
Mounted them to the bottom of the trailer hitch

Can I ask the link to the lift by chance? An with the lift did you do anything special? Remove the rear block? Or was this the lift kit you can't remove once installed?

New Topics

Back