🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

caslim

Tremor of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 Tremor 402a Iconic Silver
Current Ride #2
RZR XP4Turbo
My last forum I was on, there was a fun thread that basically would show what people have done to their rig that week. Always saw great ideas and good conversations come out of it. I thought I would try and start one here. If there is already one of these, we can delete.

Here's what I did today. Got the Wolf Bedliner spray on done. :cool:

IMG_20220730_110444.jpg

S&B cold air intake, Cobb coolant tank cover, and adjusted the fog lights to not point down 8 inches from the bumper.

Attachments

• 20220723_182431.jpg
    20220723_182431.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 428
Got rid of the double honk, added bambi mode, and Lincoln mirror mode using Forscan.
Stupid question...What is Lincoln mirror mode? Googled it nut just seems like power folding mirrors to me so not sure if I read the mod correctly.

Installed my arb twin, wired the bed for 4 switches and third brake light and updated my 2.4kwh battery to connect to my camper canopy, DC to DC charger, and truck.

Last edited:
Stupid question...What is Lincoln mirror mode? Googled it nut just seems like power folding mirrors to me so not sure if I read the mod correctly.
You have the option for auto mirror fold, but it unfolds the mirrors every time you unlock the truck. "Lincoln mode" will only unfold the mirrors when you start the truck.

Installed my arb twin, wired the bed for 4 switches and third brake light and updated my 2.4kwh battery to connect to my camper canopy, DC to DC charger, and truck.
What DC to DC charger did you go with?

What DC to DC charger did you go with?
I did the 50a renogy with mppt. I have a victron in my current battery but figured a backup solar charge controller is not a bad thing. My only gripe about it is the 25v max solar input but if needed, it's better than nothing.
All of my stuff is 12 or 24v so small and simple works.

Got rid of the double honk, added bambi mode, and Lincoln mirror mode using Forscan.
I really am intrested in the Forscan, actually just to turn on numbers (digital readout) for the gages and also I might want to install tow mirrors and I heard that you need Forescan to do something with the lighting. And @caslim I seen similar on the Polaris General forum and there is tons of great ideas so I like it! Now I just need to get my truck!

I did the 50a renogy with mppt. I have a victron in my current battery but figured a backup solar charge controller is not a bad thing. My only gripe about it is the 25v max solar input but if needed, it's better than nothing.
All of my stuff is 12 or 24v so small and simple works.
Had to google some of this but pretty slick, I'm an IT guy but got in to solar a bit with my camper a few years ago (generic stuff but worked great) just 100W panel... but looks like you have some nice equipment sir!

I have checked status of my order six times at least.
LOL, Still no window sticker for you as well? I would have figured supposedly being a fortnight away from going into production you'd be able to see that.

LOL, Still no window sticker for you as well? I would have figured supposedly being a fortnight away from going into production you'd be able to see that.
Yeah, negative. I just for the first time this week and still not available.

New Topics

Back