Where is zone lighting on the ford pass app?

Calbot

Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 F-150 Tremor 402A Black
I can’t roll the new ford pass app back, and cannot find zone lighting controls. Wth? Am I just dense? (Don’t answer that)

I can’t roll the new ford pass app back, and cannot find zone lighting controls. Wth? Am I just dense? (Don’t answer that)
I read somewhere else that it's not on the app anymore. Not sure if true or not, but wouldn't be surprising.

That’s not the only thing that was removed from the app after the most recent update.
One can no longer input owner self service info.🤬
In my opinion, the app was downgraded not updated.

Needs widgets too, so i dont have to open the app all the time to do something.

The new app sucks.
Can't believe that we can no longer enter self service records.
Any ideas how this should be done going forward? I enter the self service in CARFAX Car Care currently. Had only entered 1 self service in the Ford App for my 10k oil change and tire rotation.

Seems like a sneaky way to get owners to do maintenance with a FORD dealer to keep in "good standing" on any warranty issues. . . . is what it looks like.
I can imagine going in to ask about a warranty claim and them coming back and saying "we have no record of you doing any maintenance on the truck, claim denied"

Any ideas how this should be done going forward? I enter the self service in CARFAX Car Care currently. Had only entered 1 self service in the Ford App for my 10k oil change and tire rotation.

Seems like a sneaky way to get owners to do maintenance with a FORD dealer to keep in "good standing" on any warranty issues. . . . is what it looks like.
I can imagine going in to ask about a warranty claim and them coming back and saying "we have no record of you doing any maintenance on the truck, claim denied"
I entered mine on a laptop at fords website a couple weeks ago. I tried the app as feature was there but was not working for me.

So it’s pretty obvious the app is garbage in every way possible (except I get to swipe my truck “on” wow that’s amazing).

The zone lighting was awesome where you’re camping you can light up the whole area… now I’ve got to get in the truck to do it?

Ford needs to fix this hot garbage.

That’s not the only thing that was removed from the app after the most recent update.
One can no longer input owner self service info.🤬
In my opinion, the app was downgraded not updated.
I had this issue but figured out how to update services by extension of a web page accessed through the app. I agree, Ford did a disservice with changes they made.

New Topics

Back