Bluecruise (1.0 to 1.2)

So I gave in and picked up the truck today. The discount got up to 13% off msrp. So far,, the truck is really nice. The Bluecruise is really a game changer. This truck is superior than my 2018 Raptor in almost every way
70853938668__08609460-6EA1-4386-976A-34FD6FE65C4D.jpeg
70854936177__2B45CA3A-9A7C-415C-A24E-FC2A11D27D5D.jpeg

I agree the bluecruise is awesome for long drives. I had no idea the prices were going to $800 a year though. That’s kind of wild. Congrats on the truck, you got a pretty good deal!

Ford sent me a survey about BlueCruise a couple months ago, the survey was basically asking if you would be willing to pay $800 a year subscription to have it, and if not, if the subscription was added onto the sale and financed if you would buy it.

If I am already paying for the feature, why would I pay for a subscription? At $200 a year I probably would subscribe but definitely not for $800 a year

Drop the price of the truck by 15-20k minimum if they want to turn everything into a subscription.

Ford sent me a survey about BlueCruise a couple months ago, the survey was basically asking if you would be willing to pay $800 a year subscription to have it, and if not, if the subscription was added onto the sale and financed if you would buy it.

If I am already paying for the feature, why would I pay for a subscription? At $200 a year I probably would subscribe but definitely not for $800 a year

Drop the price of the truck by 15-20k minimum if they want to turn everything into a subscription.
Not everyone finances too, so we would just be effectively prepaying for a subscription. What a joke.

Same - I was on the fence at $200/year and probably would have paid it but definitely not at $800/year. I even drive about 15,000 miles a year on Bluecruise roads.

New Topics

Back