Color code for our gold accents??

Miker

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Tremor
Could not see that this had been asked before, if it has please excuse the redundancy. Might have something up my sleeve but I will need a color code for the tremor goldish colored accent like is in the decal/badging/grill strip etc.
I know these are not “paint” but I sure would appreciate if someone knows the closest paint code that folks would say was the same if they were to see it on their Tremor.
What you say Tremor friends?

Could not see that this had been asked before, if it has please excuse the redundancy. Might have something up my sleeve but I will need a color code for the tremor goldish colored accent like is in the decal/badging/grill strip etc.
I know these are not “paint” but I sure would appreciate if someone knows the closest paint code that folks would say was the same if they were to see it on their Tremor.
What you say Tremor friends?

Electric spice h8 is what i have been using, it is very close.

Same here. Electric spice matches most of the outside accents which is what matters to me.

I still haven't found the code for Ford Inconsistent Orange. Don't tell Cranberry or Bakes but I don't think electric spice is all that close. Awe crap.

I still haven't found the code for Ford Inconsistent Orange. Don't tell Cranberry or Bakes but I don't think electric spice is all that close. Awe crap.
Close enough for government work lol.

@cranberry I thought you had said royal or deluxe gold was the closest?

@cranberry I thought you had said royal or deluxe gold was the closest?
It's the closest powder coat color, deluxe gold i think it was. But for that powder coat color, it's two step, which requires the correct base. So you'd have to first get the item with the correct base coat of powder coat or plating, and then the deluxe gold powder coat over it, which is pricey.

For a regular paint color, electric spice h8 is very close, and it's a Ford color.

So, I ordered some bed supports and got them done in deluxe orange. The guy layed a chrome first and then applied the coating, no extra cost. So we will see how it looks when it gets here and compare it to our inconsistent orange accents.

New Topics

Back