Winch

Oliboy90

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 F150 Tremor
Did anyone buy a winch for there tremor yet??? I want to get a hidden winch just like the super dutys but haven't seen anyone with it. Lmk if anyone decides to get one and which one.

Yupp check out how the super dutys have there hidden winch. You can get the super dutys with a winch if it's a tremor. Super clean and nice

A hidden winch for our trucks will require an intercooler relocation, first. I think Rough Country does one for the 2020 but don't know if they are working on the 2021, yet.

I owe their R&D group a call so I'll mention it then.

I have been in love with this bumper system since someone posted it on the forum and have confirmed with ADD that it fits the Gen14 F150 but does require an intercooler relocation

I have been in love with this bumper system since someone posted it on the forum and have confirmed with ADD that it fits the Gen14 F150 but does require an intercooler relocation

yeah, there are a couple funtional reasons to go with an after market bumper and this one specifically.
Winch mount integrated
extra lights
35s? sure but why not 36s?

While I like and prefer the stock look, the one thing that's keeping my hopes for 2021 hidden winch mount is $4589.96
1635887684637.png

Yes, and the cost goes up exponentially more as soon as it is fitted out with the other bumper components!

I'm also concerned about whether the installation of a bumper system like this has any negative warranty implications (especially when one must cut part of the structural system to install the bumper and move the intercooler). From my last Ford experience, having warranty coverage is a necessity.

For now, some straps and a come along will be my winch system, along with waiting for Diode Dynamics to release a fog light kit for the Gen14's

I have seen a few pictures of the 22’s with open holes. Wondering if you can make it work with a winch plate bracket. Might be an interesting thought to prefab something with all those aux switches.

swarfworks has their winch mounts available (30'ish). These do say they're for the Gen3 Raptor nad you will need to relocate your intercooler.

New Topics

Back