F150 Tremor of the Month Winners

Sticky threads
It's with great excitement that I unveil the champion of our May 2023 F150 Tremor of the Month photo competition! This month, we had the pleasure of presenting eight remarkable entries vying for the distinguished title. Let's extend a huge congratulations to @slowraceboat, whose captivating water crossing snapshot seized the coveted 1st place! I would also like to give a special shout out to @captain lead foot and @rob28 for placing second and third, respectively. Finally, I want to thank everyone who participated in this month's contest. Your submissions continue to raise the bar, and it's a awesome to see the creativity and enthusiasm that you bring to the table. In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the...
I'm thrilled to reveal the winner of the April 2023 F150 Tremor of the Month contest! This month, we witnessed 9 exceptional entries, amassing a total of 53 votes. The competition was incredibly tight, with a mere two votes distinguishing first and second place! So, let's give a big round of applause to @Dick_Rickety for emerging victorious in this month's contest! Kudos to @Bannerman and @rob28 for their remarkable entries, securing second and third place, respectively. Finally, I want to thank everyone who participated in this month's contest. Your submissions continue to raise the bar, and it's a awesome to see the creativity and enthusiasm that you bring to the table. In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all...
I'm excited to announce the winner of the March 2023 F150 Tremor of the Month contest! This month, we were blown away by 15 outstanding entries, which garnered a total of 47 votes. It was an incredibly close competition, with only two votes separating first and second place! Without further ado, I would like to congratulate @RedTailRay for coming out on top and winning this month's contest! Your entry was truly exceptional! I would also like to give a special shout-out to @WilliamGT and @DMitch for their impressive entries, which resulted in a tie for second place. Finally, I want to thank everyone who participated in this month's contest. Your submissions continue to raise the bar, and it's a joy to see the creativity and enthusiasm...
I am thrilled to announce the winner of the February 2023 F150 Tremor of the Month contest! This month, we received five amazing entries and a total of 55 votes. With an impressive 56% of the votes, I would like to congratulate @BDE for winning this month's contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @REAPER 💀 , who came in second place with a fantastic entry of their own. Lastly, I want to thank everyone who took the time to submit a photo for this month's contest. Your contributions are what make this community so special, and we couldn't do it without you. We can't wait to see what amazing entries you all come up with next month. In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the other awesome trucks...
I would like to congratulate @Ghale3686 for winning the January 2023 F150 Tremor of the Month contest receiving over 27% of the votes! A shout-out to @deserttremor for coming in a close second place! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo! In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the other awesome trucks that entered here: https://www.f150tremor.com/threads/vote-for-the-january-2023-f150-tremor-of-the-month.1868/ The next contest will begin the first week of February!
Back