2022 Tremor build timeline

Ordered mine Dec-3 received order confirmation same day. I have yet to have a build date!

Woke up to "Shipped" email this morning! Doesn't beat the days kids were born. But close.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get lost in the vacuum of looming diesel shortages..

shipped.png

Ordered December 23. It’s on a train to Nebraska. Hard to believe I’m one of the lucky ones. Some of the stories I’m reading suck bad.

Ordered December 23. It’s on a train to Nebraska. Hard to believe I’m one of the lucky ones. Some of the stories I’m reading suck bad.
Yeah you are. I ordered on the same day and my build week has just been pushed to the middle of July

Woke up to "Shipped" email this morning! Doesn't beat the days kids were born. But close.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get lost in the vacuum of looming diesel shortages..

View attachment 4163
Hopefully yours comes faster. Mine shipped 2 weeks ago according to my email. Dealer has not recieved it yet.

What the.. So, on 5/11 the truck was officially in Built status, and per verbal confirmation by Ford, removed from chip hold purgatory. On 5/14, the truck was Shipped, pending date, with ETA of June 5-June11. This morning, I receive an email that the ETA has now been bumped out to July24-July30! WHY would a truck that is built, chipped, and pending shipment be pushed out over a month?!?! I can only speculate this has something to do with major US rail lines stating they will mandate freight reductions from shippers (here). I see this impacts 30 companies via Union Pacific, but no luck so far in determining if Ford is impacted by the mandate from UP (or CSX). The light at the end of the tunnel is an illusion...

What the.. So, on 5/11 the truck was officially in Built status, and per verbal confirmation by Ford, removed from chip hold purgatory. On 5/14, the truck was Shipped, pending date, with ETA of June 5-June11. This morning, I receive an email that the ETA has now been bumped out to July24-July30! WHY would a truck that is built, chipped, and pending shipment be pushed out over a month?!?! I can only speculate this has something to do with major US rail lines stating they will mandate freight reductions from shippers (here). I see this impacts 30 companies via Union Pacific, but no luck so far in determining if Ford is impacted by the mandate from UP (or CSX). The light at the end of the tunnel is an illusion...
Seeing a couple other Built trucks with October delivery dates. No idea what’s going on but it’s not awesome

Reactions: ETN
Just got off the phone with Ford, and truck is "Delayed" status, but that's all she could tell me. Says that even though it's not technically in microchip hold, it could still be waiting for microchips (???). And that they are having serious problems with transit right now, which again leads me to wonder about the above. FYI, fellow masochists.

Reactions: TJE
Just got off the phone with Ford, and truck is "Delayed" status, but that's all she could tell me. Says that even though it's not technically in microchip hold, it could still be waiting for microchips (???). And that they are having serious problems with transit right now, which again leads me to wonder about the above. FYI, fellow masochists.
Yeah my dealer said he was pretty confident in my built status, but wouldn't even begin to guess whether or not the estimated delivery window was even in the ballpark. He said even once it's been shipped its hard to tell how long it will take.

Reactions: ETN
Yeah my dealer said he was pretty confident in my built status, but wouldn't even begin to guess whether or not the estimated delivery window was even in the ballpark. He said even once it's been shipped its hard to tell how long it will take.
There's a lot going on below the surface right now with freight/rail/transit. Berkshire article above is eye-opening, but also diesel reserves are getting really low. But hey, we don't need pipelines, or functional refineries, or the drilling requests that were just denied.

Reactions: TJE
There's a lot going on below the surface right now with freight/rail/transit. Berkshire article above is eye-opening, but also diesel reserves are getting really low. But hey, we don't need pipelines, or functional refineries, or the drilling requests that were just denied.
I'm afraid we may soon be less concerned with our delayed trucks and more concerned with empty grocery shelves.

I'm afraid we may soon be less concerned with our delayed trucks and more concerned with empty grocery shelves.
I have a 1acre garden that I can use for all the vegetables, another 5 acres around the house to kill any food I need from the porch, if that fails I have 40 acres elsewhere that will provide the food my family will need. Considering there's usually 20 deer in the yard every night I don't think I'll run out anytime soon. But I do get what your saying and that is why I will never live in a city, those people are the ones who will suffer the most from it, strangely they are also the ones who tend to vote certain ways. Wake up America before it's too late!

I have a 1acre garden that I can use for all the vegetables, another 5 acres around the house to kill any food I need from the porch, if that fails I have 40 acres elsewhere that will provide the food my family will need. Considering there's usually 20 deer in the yard every night I don't think I'll run out anytime soon. But I do get what your saying and that is why I will never live in a city, those people are the ones who will suffer the most from it, strangely they are also the ones who tend to vote certain ways. Wake up America before it's too late!
Amen. We live on a sparsely populated peninsula on a 13,000 acre lake. When the deer and catfish run out I’ve still got a years worth of food in the basement. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that though.

Amen. We live on a sparsely populated peninsula on a 13,000 acre lake. When the deer and catfish run out I’ve still got a years worth of food in the basement. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that though.
If it ever does I have a backup plan.

Ordered 2/9/2022. I've kind of put it out of my mind when this will finally get to me. Every month that goes by more money goes in the bank for the truck. If it's later this year, I likely will pay cash for it. With what interest rates could be at this wouldn't be a bad thing as much as IT SUCKS to wait for an indeterminate timeline.

FWIW, one week now after receiving the "delayed ETA" email, bumping me from early June out to late July, I just got off the phone with Ford, and the truck has moved from MI to Atlanta, where it will make the rest of its journey on truck! If anyone else now removed from chip hold purgatory and trying to assess shipment status, hope that helps, and offers some degree of optimism!

Congrats, @ETN !!

So, your truck was delivered like 6 weeks ahead of schedule?
Ahead of the pushed out ETA yep. But knew it was already in Atlanta, was gonna be kinda ticked if it took that long to find a truck driver to bring it on up to TN. They're still detailing it, but man.. thing is so gorgeous in real life.....

New Topics

Back