Antimatter Blue F150 Tremor Photo Thread

Love mine so far. Put 3M tinted windows (40% i believe) in front, Husky Liners, and Line-X bed liner going in tomorrow. Last thing I'll probably get is the Bakflip MX4 Tonneau Cover.
Also added Husky liners (and floor mats), Line-X, and MX4. Love all of these, along with door speaker upgrades and sub addition, box link cleats, and (until the Grabber AT/X are ready for replacement with 34/35's) leveled truck a bit with 1" rear blocks instead of OEM 2.25". Finally ordered amber vent and grille lights last night (in my opinion, AMB and orange accents are marriage from heaven), and BuiltRight molle panels for bed are forthcoming, when I can swindle more expenditure by the Mrs.

Truck looks nice, Tolson. Does the 40% tint match the OEM on rear windows? This is also on to-do list.

Truck looks nice, Tolson. Does the 40% tint match the OEM on rear windows? This is also on to-do list.
I have 20% on mine, and it seems to match the factory tint. 30% is a little too light, and 40% is way too light - if you're wanting it to match.

IMG_0229.jpg

Sorry for the Avalanche sacrilege in the AMB thread. :ROFLMAO:

I have 20% on mine, and it seems to match the factory tint. 30% is a little too light, and 40% is way too light - if you're wanting it to match.

View attachment 16461

Sorry for the Avalanche sacrilege in the AMB thread. :ROFLMAO:
Lol, sacrilege pardoned. Appreciate the reply, truck looks sharp..

Also added Husky liners (and floor mats), Line-X, and MX4. Love all of these, along with door speaker upgrades and sub addition, box link cleats, and (until the Grabber AT/X are ready for replacement with 34/35's) leveled truck a bit with 1" rear blocks instead of OEM 2.25". Finally ordered amber vent and grille lights last night (in my opinion, AMB and orange accents are marriage from heaven), and BuiltRight molle panels for bed are forthcoming, when I can swindle more expenditure by the Mrs.

The Crystalline I picked (40%) was a little bit lighter shade than the rear colored glass. For me I wanted better visibility out the front without too dark of tint. Forgot to mention I love the Crystalline because it blocks a lot of heat out regardless of the tint level.

Last edited:
The Crystalline I picked (40%) was a little bit lighter shade than the rear colored glass. For me I wanted better visibility out the front without too dark of tint. Forgot to mention I love the Crystalline because it blocks a lot of heat out regardless of the tint level.
Called a couple places yesterday, and sounds like they offer "carbon" which sounds like standard film, and "ceramic" which is supposed to be more visible at same tint for driver, and more heat blocking. Maybe ceramic is similar to crystalline?

Keep in mind, the rear windows aren't actually tinted in the traditional tinting method using film. They are dyed and don't offer any UV or heat deflection. I ended up tinting over the rear and then tinted the front to match.

Reactions: ETN
Keep in mind, the rear windows aren't actually tinted in the traditional tinting method using film. They are dyed and don't offer any UV or heat deflection. I ended up tinting over the rear and then tinted the front to match.
I've never tinted the colored windows on my cars. Does it really help keep the cabin cooler when using the A/C? Also - did it make the windows a lot darker?

I got her back in August but haven't taken the time to post here until now. Went with the Tuxmats instead of the Husky's. Put on a Bak revolver X2 bed cover (not shown). Looking to level her soon. I absolutely love this truck!
Tremor2.jpg

I've never tinted the colored windows on my cars. Does it really help keep the cabin cooler when using the A/C? Also - did it make the windows a lot darker?
When I get into my truck in the middle of summer with the windows up in the sun it is considerably cooler than when I get in my car which does not have a full ceramic tint done. It's got nothing to do with the A/C. Yes it darkens the rear window slightly.

:)

Attachments

• 20230215_135412.jpg
    20230215_135412.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 117
When I get into my truck in the middle of summer with the windows up in the sun it is considerably cooler than when I get in my car which does not have a full ceramic tint done. It's got nothing to do with the A/C. Yes it darkens the rear window slightly.
When my vehicles sit in the sun for 8 hours while I'm working - they all heat up regardless of what tinting I have. Kind of like an ice chest - the ice melts and eventually everything in your ice chest will become just as hot as everything outside the ice chest. I'm still thinking about tinting all the colored windows.

Toke delivery of my truck on February 3 super happy about it other than the scratches on the paint on the driverside and also the rusty rear differential but thankfully the dealership is fixing the issues with no hesitation here is a list of parts installed
- ronin shorty antenna
- corsa cold air intake
- cobb coolant tank cover
- rigid D-SS a pillar lights
- side vent leds
- RC monotube leveling kit
- 18in fuel rebel 6 wheels
- ambient lighted cupholders
- husky liner rear wheel well liners
- Yokohama g003 MT tires 295/70/R18
- lasfit floor mats

Attachments

• Snapchat-1623881961.jpg
    Snapchat-1623881961.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Snapchat-1239552746.jpg
    Snapchat-1239552746.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 197
Just driveway pics of mine so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2407_LI.jpg
    IMG_2407_LI.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2409.jpeg
    IMG_2409.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 59
Ceramic coat and tint.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpeg
    IMG_0220.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0219.jpeg
    IMG_0219.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 104
  • RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 123
Typical Florida rain on one side of the street sunshine on other

IMG_8232.jpeg

5% fronts/15% rears/50% windshield. Ceramic helps keep the “leather” and plastics in decent shape.

New Topics

Back