Any 24 F150 Tremors w/progate out there?

Mine just landed yesterday. Carbonized grey, 3.5l, sunroof, 402A, spray in bed liner. Build date was week of the 27th of May it was built on June 1st.
Nice. Good luck with it

Although I’m not interested in the PAT, I do like and commend Ford on making it look symmetrical when closed because the closed barn door on the Dodge just looks weird.

Did Ford send you an order confirmation?

Mine just landed yesterday. Carbonized grey, 3.5l, sunroof, 402A, spray in bed liner. Build date was week of the 27th of May it was built on June
Would you mind sending the payload numbers on the driver door, I was told it was about 1525 for your specs not including a tonneau cover

I feel very lucky to have mine already
Nice, Is that a 402a with roof, PAT, spray bed and bed scales? Would be curious what the payload sticker on the driver door says.,

I am picking up the truck today so will post later today the payload number

It’s a 402a with sun roof, pat, spray in bed liner. Not sure about bed scales
The bed scale is an extra 650 and believe it’s an option they wouldn’t have added unless you asked, It tells the payload in your bed digitally on dash and light bar indicator on tail lights

Attachments

• A8E6362A-AB2B-45AB-A5D9-392A874BE73E.jpeg
    A8E6362A-AB2B-45AB-A5D9-392A874BE73E.jpeg
    298.5 KB · Views: 24
To the ones with the new tailgate. Do you think they would work on the 2021-2023 trucks?

402A w/PAT no sunroof ordered 4/27
Order confirmed 4/29
Scheduled build week of 7/22
Then await transport to the west coast.

You will love it! I have been enjoying mine. Coming from a 2016 it’s a bit of a learning curve to understand this space ship that I now drive but the ride quality is incredible. Mine came with no step to get into the bed of the truck? Not sure why

Attachments

• DSC_2750.jpeg
    DSC_2750.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_2744.jpeg
    DSC_2744.jpeg
    589.2 KB · Views: 25
You will love it! I have been enjoying mine. Coming from a 2016 it’s a bit of a learning curve to understand this space ship that I now drive but the ride quality is incredible. Mine came with no step to get into the bed of the truck? Not sure why
Nice. Anxious to see how nice it rides, my 18 Raptor was a little stiff and noisy. Step is a $150 option

Coming from a Gen1 Raptor I expect alot of time learning the technology!

New Topics

Back