Bad CV angle

Belgiantremor

Reaction score
Current Ride
21 lobo tremor
Hello tremor friends .
I have the mountain pack installed from Halo lifts and the guy from the alignment said this was a bad angle .
What do you guys think .

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpeg
    IMG_0765.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0764.jpeg
    IMG_0764.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0763.jpeg
    IMG_0763.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 138
What they see as bad over there might be different, to me those are not too bad, at least I will say I have seen worse posted on here

From what I see, I wouldn't be worried. How much lift did you gain?

Looks good to me , much better than my Motofab 1.5” spacer . I believe I got over 2” out of a 1.5” spacer .

Looks similar to mine, did billstien b8 5100s for bit stiffer front end, and 2 inches about lift wise. Shop I had install said they look fine. I watched a video on diff drops a while back that said extreme CV angles are actually less worse than a diff drop, they eventually bind I believe if angle is too extreme.

I also realize this is for toyota's, but similar concept I believe for any IFS..

Last edited:
Can you please measure from center of wheel to bottom of fender?
24.75”

I failed to take measurements on this truck before lift .

On my previous Tremor, I did not like the angles and was hoping for only 1.5”. Will likely change to a new shock at some point .

From what I see, I wouldn't be worried. How much lift did you gain?
I got about 4,6 cm in the front with the original setting on the shocks . But in the back I was sagging about 2,5 cm just with the tent and canopy on top . Bought the airmaster 5000 kit and i’m realy gehapt with how the truck drives now .

What they see as bad over there might be different, to me those are not too bad, at least I will say I have seen worse posted on here
Thanks FaKtor34 gives me peace of mind knowing im not going to break my cv any time soon

This is steep, but everyone is running something like this if they did 2.5". No one has had trouble or brave enough to say they have had trouble. We are into the fourth year of the Tremor. CV's should be falling out left and right by now and nothing.

IMG_2144.JPG

This is steep, but everyone is running something like this if they did 2.5". No one has had trouble or brave enough to say they have had trouble. We are into the fourth year of the Tremor. CV's should be falling out left and right by now and nothing.

View attachment 28768
Yep. Same kit for 30000 miles now and no problems. Granted it's seen very little off road action so can't vouch for longevity in that circumstance

New Topics

Back