Howdy!

HopperDropper

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
WY
Current Ride
2022 F-150 Tremor
Have had my 2022 Tremor (antimatter blue) for over a year now, but new to Forum.

Put a 2" level on it a while back and now looking at tires. Not a serious off-roader so I'm looking at HT tires in size 295/70R18. Not a lot of options in that size other than Michelin Defender LTX's and Hankook Dynapro HT2's. Anyone have experience and/or opinions on these type of tires? Thanks!
 
Glad you found us, welcome to the forum! I always hear such good thing about the Michelin Defenders for a HT tire.
 
😎….Welcome to the club and forum HopperDropper.

I have experienced with the Michelins on my departed 2016 Lariat and without a doubt, MS2’S to be exact, which are the predecessor to the LTX Defenders and they were the best tires that I’ve ever owned but, they’re definitely more of a street oriented tire so they worked out well for my Lariat and they were the OEM tires.

With that being said, I really don’t think these particular Michelins are made for a Tremor so you might be better served by stepping up to a non-HT tire that would also give a great non-off road ride.

Take a look at the Nitto G3’s, Pirelli XTM’s, or even BFG KO3’s which is a Michelin company.
 
Back
Top