Is this the first 2024 Tremor to hit a lot?

Gotta get that modular bumper part number and see if it fits the 21-23 😏

I'm on the fence about the 2024's. I'm not crazy about Ford not offering the Azure Gray, but I do like the Heads up display, Blue cruise, and heated steering wheel. All that my 2023 402a doesn't have.
Get an ebay steering wheel weight and hang off the side of the wheel. I couldn't get bluecruise either and I solved that 12 second warning with the auto lane driving with a weight. It's honestly better than BC because it doesn't have a camera watching that your eyes are straight forward.

Get an ebay steering wheel weight and hang off the side of the wheel. I couldn't get bluecruise either and I solved that 12 second warning with the auto lane driving with a weight. It's honestly better than BC because it doesn't have a camera watching that your eyes are straight forward.
Which weight did you buy? Because I've bought two and while using them I still get the warning about my hands on the wheel. Not as frequent as with it off, but still get them. I'd love to have something that can stay on the wheel instead of the ones that break in half that you have to take on and off. I know I know. That's pretty lazy haha. But can be annoying some times.

This one hooks on, I'll snap a picture of how I have it resting on the wheel when on the highway. It works perfect, you kind of have to have it kicked out a little and occasionally i'll give it a little adjustment.

Wow, these things are popping up all over the internet! Very cool! Now I'd like to see any reviews on the 2024 and, even better, start seeing them with the pro access tailgate.

Which weight did you buy? Because I've bought two and while using them I still get the warning about my hands on the wheel. Not as frequent as with it off, but still get them. I'd love to have something that can stay on the wheel instead of the ones that break in half that you have to take on and off. I know I know. That's pretty lazy haha. But can be annoying some times.
I shaved the bottom hook piece off thinking it would sit neatly behind the wheel, but it needs to be kicked out a little to add more weight so it's not necessary to do what I did. I just keep it in the door storage and reach and grab it when I hit the interstate. It also clears the turn signal. Nice little bluecruise hack I've been using it for over a year now with no issues.

1713894805199.png

New Topics

Back