Is this the first 2024 Tremor to hit a lot?

Seems like it, not much has changed and still hate that new grill. Wish they would update my sync4 to have camera options laid out like he showed in the video

I'm on the fence about the 2024's. I'm not crazy about Ford not offering the Azure Gray, but I do like the Heads up display, Blue cruise, and heated steering wheel. All that my 2023 402a doesn't have.

Saw this today. It's in Ontario. First 2024 to hit a lot?

2024 402A without Pro Access
Nothing I hate worse than a salesperson who really doesn’t have a clue or knows very little about the vehicle that he or she is talking about and they try to talk to / BS an unsuspecting buyer.

So annoying.

Last edited:
Ummmm, either the pic or the window sticker is wrong because someone just isn’t adding up.🤔
I think they attached the wrong pics to the listing...the window sticker and their vin on the description match up.

I think they attached the wrong pics to the listing...the window sticker and their vin on the description match up.
Agree with this but even the listing specs are wrong. Only thing right in the listing is window sticker/vin.

Ill take the '23 front end and DRL setup all day!!
Agreed. I do think I like the grille better and I thought I’d hate the taillights but kind of like them, but I hate those DRL’s. I saw a’24 in person (not tremor) but thought the DRL’s were absolutely hideous. Heating steering wheel, HUD, bumper, and blue cruise are the only things that are a nice additions/re-additions from the ‘23. I’m also not a chrome guy at all, but I think I prefer the current 21-23 chrome oval to the '24 white one.

Last edited:
Saw a 402 V8 in DFW four days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_8106.jpeg
    IMG_8106.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8108.jpeg
    IMG_8108.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 57
Encouraging but the only ones spotted so far had the pro tailgate removed. Unfortunately, im pretty sold on the pro tailgate after towing a trailer and having the traditional gate on my raptor

Seems they have four and according to their website, they want a premium of $5000 ADM, which puts a 402a w/o the proaccess at $88k. That's insane when you can still get a 2023 with the same or better equipment for more than $20K less than that.

Encouraging but the only ones spotted so far had the pro tailgate removed. Unfortunately, im pretty sold on the pro tailgate after towing a trailer and having the traditional gate on my raptor
Correct, this one didn’t have it. I have one with tailgate ordered, but who knows when they’ll actually show up.

New Topics

Back