On Board Air

There’s also this company.

Injection molded fleets and feet that will work with the pack out system.

You were 🤔 about this in the 🚿?
Too easy so no further comment. 😂
Well my legs went numb from thinkin about it on the shitter for so long 😆

There’s also this company.

Injection molded fleets and feet that will work with the pack out system.
Yeah the feet side. I guess I was combining ideas and not telling my hands...plastic would work better for it anyway. I've got some of the stealthmounts laying around somewhere from testing printed vs store bought for wall mounted cleets 🤔

Prob would’ve been easier to just slap this shit on the builtright panels 🤣

v1.0
Actually had some stealthmounts so swapped in some printed feet on that other project since it was lower weight anyway. Bracket on the compressor was a bit of a pain to get off with a bunch of bolts hidden behind crap but got that off to template out a bit/play with holes (giggity). Still somehow picked one that’s in the way of properly seating this to a pack out box but it’ll work fine on the builtright bracket. 1/4” starboard was just laying around but I might keep it for final product as long as it doesn’t warp too much from normal heat (nvm what it’ll do with running compressor that close).

v1.x I’ll glue the feet then bolt them after cleaning up my not even half assed drilling run and possibly beefier hardware. Probably cut a slot for a latch mechanism to match packout pattern and see where/if I want the hose reel…maybe a “handle” cutout if there’s room. I left a good bit at the top if I decide to go that route.

Plenty of v2 crap that’s mostly cosmetic like routing edges and corners, maybe some paint of some sort who knows.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 13
Ah! I like it! Nice work!

The starboard should be fine. The compressor likely won’t run long enough to get hot enough to cause problems.

Love the ingenuity!

Ah! I like it! Nice work!

The starboard should be fine. The compressor likely won’t run long enough to get hot enough to cause problems.

Love the ingenuity!
I don’t think it’ll be a problem on its own. I’m more worried about the weight being added to the equation and possibly softening just enough to bind up the feet and or break my shitty skinny bolts. I’ll prob test it just leaving my bed cover open one day in August…if it survives FL summer2.0 it’ll survive anything 🤣

New Topics

Back