Oxford White F150 Tremor Photo Thread

I did the sticker delete too badge on back still

Attachments

• 20220324_155342.jpg
    20220324_155342.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 241
Rough Country level including the rear smaller blocks. 295/70 Ridge Grapplers on 18x9 +12 offset wheel. Never intended to run aftermarket wheels but the tire shop scratched my stock ones up a bit when installing the new tires so they ended up buying me new ones.

Attachments

• 3CFBD17D-415F-4E53-B053-DA5445D40D5B.jpeg
    3CFBD17D-415F-4E53-B053-DA5445D40D5B.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 241
Rough Country level including the rear smaller blocks. 295/70 Ridge Grapplers on 18x9 +12 offset wheel. Never intended to run aftermarket wheels but the tire shop scratched my stock ones up a bit when installing the new tires so they ended up buying me new ones.
Love it. This is the exact look I'm going for, my Oxford white also has the bedside decal removed and I'm ordering method 701s in bronze, 18x9 +18 with 295/70 Baja boss. Basically just reaffirms my idea of the look I want. Congrats!

Love it. This is the exact look I'm going for, my Oxford white also has the bedside decal removed and I'm ordering method 701s in bronze, 18x9 +18 with 295/70 Baja boss. Basically just reaffirms my idea of the look I want. Congrats!
Thank you, I appreciate it. Those methods are going to look awesome on your truck. Share some pics when it’s all finished.

View attachment 3287View attachment 3288
Just put a diamondback HD on tonight and will hopefully get rocker panels and flares on tomorrow. @VIPAutoAccessories hood decals should be here next week 🤞
Happy with it? I have one on my Tacoma and love it but I'm concerned about getting access to the front of the bed with the sides being so much higher on the Tremor. (I'm not a tall man but I do know what love is)

Happy with it? I have one on my Tacoma and love it but I'm concerned about getting access to the front of the bed with the sides being so much higher on the Tremor. (I'm not a tall man but I do know what love is)
I love it actually, but I do agree access to the front is hard. I as well am not blessed with stature and so most times I can put one foot on the step and one on the tire and be fine lol

I love it actually, but I do agree access to the front is hard. I as well am not blessed with stature and so most times I can put one foot on the step and one on the tire and be fine lol
Man I cannot decide if I want to get a diamondplate finish again like on my Tacoma or get the smooth finish.

Man I cannot decide if I want to get a diamondplate finish again like on my Tacoma or get the smooth finish.
I was 50/50 and honestly accidentally ordered the diamond 🤣 that being said I'm glad I did. When it's wet it's slick and that helps a lot imo.

I was 50/50 and honestly accidentally ordered the diamond 🤣 that being said I'm glad I did. When it's wet it's slick and that helps a lot imo.
It suits your build, with the flares and decals. And I loved it on the Tacoma, but I think I'm going to stick to a cleaner look on the Tremor, which is why I'm considering flat. Probably can't go wrong either way though.

It suits your build, with the flares and decals. And I loved it on the Tacoma, but I think I'm going to stick to a cleaner look on the Tremor, which is why I'm considering flat. Probably can't go wrong either way though.
I would agree. They both would look awesome. I initially wanted the other, but enjoy the ruggedness the diamond plate brings now. Little Bob Ross style happy accident lol.

I would agree. They both would look awesome. I initially wanted the other, but enjoy the ruggedness the diamond plate brings now. Little Bob Ross style happy accident lol.
I see you are NC and Army, are you at Fort Bragg? I'm sure you heard they are trying to change it to Fort Liberty?

I see you are NC and Army, are you at Fort Bragg? I'm sure you heard they are trying to change it to Fort Liberty?
I'm out of the Army now, but still live like 20 min away. Yeah I heard, fucking dumb. Everyone will still call it Bragg anyway lol

I'm out of the Army now, but still live like 20 min away. Yeah I heard, fucking dumb. Everyone will still call it Bragg anyway lol
Hol' Up. You got out of the Army but made a choice to stay near Fayettnam?

Hol' Up. You got out of the Army but made a choice to stay near Fayettnam?
Lmao kind of...We live in a gated community technically in the city of Sanford. The area we are in is pretty nice and tbf the housing market also didn't allow for many choices. The upside is, when we move out, I will always be able to rent this place out lol

Lmao kind of...We live in a gated community technically in the city of Sanford. The area we are in is pretty nice and tbf the housing market also didn't allow for many choices. The upside is, when we move out, I will always be able to rent this place out lol
He also lives close to defender ammunition, which makes great ammo if you haven't tried it.

He also lives close to defender ammunition, which makes great ammo if you haven't tried it.
I'll check them out. I don't shoot rifles as much as I once did and due to ammo prices and limited time I pretty much shoot my handguns enough to maintain proficiency. Pretty settled on Gold Dot for my carry ammo but always looking for FMJ for practice.

New Topics

Back