Jstonk

Founding Member
Tremor of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 401A Tremor
Current Ride #2
She said to not use her name.
Does anyone have any reccomendations on seat covers for the back seat? With 2 dogs and a child it's a required accessory. I currently have a Kurgo in my 2018 and it doesn't fit very well, I had to modify it.

Don’t have them but have seen many on the ford accesories site (right now 15% off if use code ford15). In a previous truck i did have a weather tech car seats in back and had no complaints…

Looks like Covercraft has several options. It’s good idea I hadn’t thought of. I may order one for my rear seat to save some wear and tear from the car seats/kids.

I plan to put covers on all seats. Kids/dog for the back seat. I learned the most important is the driver’s side- that’s the one that wears out from sliding to exit. My 2006 F-250 seats would be a mess without covers. But they still look brand new and will make truck easier to sell and pay for some of my Tremor.

I plan to put covers on all seats. Kids/dog for the back seat. I learned the most important is the driver’s side- that’s the one that wears out from sliding to exit. My 2006 F-250 seats would be a mess without covers. But they still look brand new and will make truck easier to sell and pay for some of my Tremor.
You sir are right on the money. Since day 1 I've had covers on my seats too. Custom covers on the front with molle webbing on the back and a Kurgo hammock style for the back. I cannot count the time these covers have saved my butt.

New Topics

Back