Tremor Seats

Everyone is different but as someone with multiple hernaited discs,, sciatica, nerve damage and need a hip replaced I find em quite comfortable and it's cause of the multi way power adjustments. I can really dial it in

I know this wont help but Im 6'4" and 300 LBS and Ive taken several trips in mine riding 9 and 10 hours at a time.

I find that Ford Seats just fit me better overall. I do how ever feel like there is a fold right behind my left shoulder when Im sitting in the drivers seat. But it isnt uncomfortable at all.

I am coming from a 2017 Platinum Tundra and these seats are definitely superior to me. Soft in the right ways and have greater adjustments then the tundra as well.

I am 5'7" - and I am 3000 miles in and ready to trade the truck in. I cant drive an hour without my back and shoulders hurting. The bucketed feel for a shorter person makes me feel like I'm sitting in a V shape and with how high the seat sits naturally, it applies an uncomfortable pressure on the bottom of my thighs also. I bought Desert Does it Blocks and installed them in the rear to unbucket the seat a bit, but the more "C" shape of the seat back compressed my shoulders forward and is just not sustainable.

Trying to figure out a solution, even took the truck to a custom upholster and nobody seems confident they can fix that spot your pointing out. Unfortunate, because the truck drives like a charm.

I am 5'7" - and I am 3000 miles in and ready to trade the truck in. I cant drive an hour without my back and shoulders hurting. The bucketed feel for a shorter person makes me feel like I'm sitting in a V shape and with how high the seat sits naturally, it applies an uncomfortable pressure on the bottom of my thighs also. I bought Desert Does it Blocks and installed them in the rear to unbucket the seat a bit, but the more "C" shape of the seat back compressed my shoulders forward and is just not sustainable.

Trying to figure out a solution, even took the truck to a custom upholster and nobody seems confident they can fix that spot your pointing out. Unfortunate, because the truck drives like a charm.
Also 5'7", no issue with seats. Are you what would be considered a healthy weight?

Also 5'7", no issue with seats. Are you what would be considered a healthy weight?
I am a healthy weight. With being the same height as me, the seat does not push your shoulders forward? Makes feel like I’m being forced into a hunchback position.

After test driving both 401 and 402 versions, went with the 401 due to the same issue (lower cost helped as well), I noticed it in a Lariat as well.

I'm 6' and just about 190, and I find the seat to be comfortable on my back. I definitely don't get the feeling of being forced into a hunched position. However, sometimes I feel the end of the seat hits my hamstrings in a weird spot.

I've heard this across multiple lines of truck and unfortunate. What others have done if all else failed is went to a shop that reworked the padding and stiched the fake leather back
(lol, is it still fake leather or is it real this time? Thanks)

I'm 6' and just about 190, and I find the seat to be comfortable on my back. I definitely don't get the feeling of being forced into a hunched position. However, sometimes I feel the end of the seat hits my hamstrings in a weird spot.
im the same feeling. im 5'10 160 and the hamstring/ back of knee area tire out occasionally. never an issues with butt up to head.

im the same feeling. im 5'10 160 and the hamstring/ back of knee area tire out occasionally. never an issues with butt up to head.
The feeling I get is like the edge of the seat is pressing on a nerve in my hamstring. I adjusted the tilt of the seat forward a little, and it helped. It's not horrible, and I mostly notice it on long drives.

I am a healthy weight. With being the same height as me, the seat does not push your shoulders forward? Makes feel like I’m being forced into a hunchback position.
Not sure about the shoulders being forced forward but I did find that I have to sit more reclined in these (402a leather) seats then other vehicles. I prefer to sit more upright due to a really messed up back but found a more reclined position more comfortable in these, also have to drop tbe front of the seat base, again usually like it up so you sit in the seat but this one I'm almost sliding out forward. And don't get me started on tbe pedals, so overall I find tbe seats good but the pedals are horrible.

Can't say that I have noticed that in 20k miles, but I'll pay attention next time I'm in the truck. I do have wide shoulders, do you feel like there is not enough support in the middle and are sinking back too far or something?

I know what you mean about the shoulder bolster. Try adding a bit of lumbar support and reclining the seat a few degrees. That seemed to make it feel better for me.

WELL, I'm in the camp with you on the seat issues only mine is a different one. The 'bucket' style of seat is uncomfortable for my left leg. AND, I feel like I'm rolling off the seat to the left when I'm turning the truck to the right. It's the strangest thing, it's like the seat is tilted to the left to some degree or the seat support on the left side is sprung or something. I LOVE this truck but my 2.5 hour travel times get the best of my left leg and given me sciatica issues. I'm 6'3 and 230. I have a 2016 F150 Platinum and those seats are great. I've even gone to the dealer and sat in other tremors to see if this is unique to mine. It's hard to tell in a test drive or just a sit in...it may cause me to trade it in tbh.
Did you ever find a solution? I just purchased and have the same issue. On my left side I feel a hot spot and like it’s a little tiled. Almost same size as you.

Did you ever find a solution? I just purchased and have the same issue. On my left side I feel a hot spot and like it’s a little tiled. Almost same size as you.
I have not. I’m taking it in on the 8th to get them to look it over. The seat part is moving if you put your hands on it and you can move it back and forth. Also, I have pics and you can see the difference btw the driver side and passenger side seats. If you look closely you can tell the right side of the seat is higher than the left side. The passenger side looks to be level. I’ve had this problem since I got the truck. At first I thought it was the suspension of the truck causing problems or the truck being higher than other models.

Attachments

• IMG_4784.jpeg
    IMG_4784.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4783.jpeg
    IMG_4783.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 30
I have not. I’m taking it in on the 8th to get them to look it over. The seat part is moving if you put your hands on it and you can move it back and forth. Also, I have pics and you can see the difference btw the driver side and passenger side seats. If you look closely you can tell the right side of the seat is higher than the left side. The passenger side looks to be level. I’ve had this problem since I got the truck. At first I thought it was the suspension of the truck causing problems or the truck being higher than other models.
Thanks. Please reply back if you make some progress. I might have the dealership look at it but I suspect they will just shrug it off or not find anything.

Any updates?

New Topics

Back