WAITING

Tim

Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500
Hi Everyone ---- ordered my 2022 Tremor on April 12 - still waiting ---- is anyone in Michigan getting theirs?
If you have - what if any issues have you had? Becoming concerned about the wait - even after receiving it if there
is anything wrong then will have to wait for months to get things fixed. Comments/feelings/etc ??? Should I just
cancel the order and move on?

I waited 6 months and have been more than happy I did.
Some on this forum have waited a year or more.

Hi Everyone ---- ordered my 2022 Tremor on April 12 - still waiting ---- is anyone in Michigan getting theirs?
If you have - what if any issues have you had? Becoming concerned about the wait - even after receiving it if there
is anything wrong then will have to wait for months to get things fixed. Comments/feelings/etc ??? Should I just
You're still a rookie in the waiting game. I waited 232 days for mine (almost 8 months). No issues with the truck other than it looked a little dirty. I did end up buy a used one at month 6.5 so I guess that's my threshold for waiting.

Is it in production? Do you have a VIN yet?

You're still a rookie in the waiting game. I waited 232 days for mine (almost 8 months). No issues with the truck other than it looked a little dirty. I did end up buy a used one at month 6.5 so I guess that's my threshold for waiting.

Is it in production? Do you have a VIN yet?
No VIN --- have only received two email messages from Ford saying sorry for the delay. Have order number but no date as yet and no VIN

No VIN --- have only received two email messages from Ford saying sorry for the delay. Have order number but no date as yet and no VIN
Now that’s a little tougher. I had a production date within a month but it just took another 7 to get to the dealer.
What does the dealer say?

There are deals to be had out there in the “slightly used” market if you get too impatient. I ended up with some extra goodies that I wouldn’t have done otherwise and freed up some money to spend on the things I really wanted.

Dealer just says "sorry" - they indicate that if they could do anything they would because they don't get paid until I get the truck. Guess I just have to wait unless a better offer comes along.

I ordered in January. No Vin yet after 7 months. It’s getting ridiculous because now if I go to 2023 I am back of the line. Where are these deals on used ones? All the used tremors from 2021 near me they want over original MRSP.

I am at day 246 and it is still on chip hold. I ordered it 12/21/21 and had a blend date of 5/13/22. It’s a tough wait, but it will be worth it in the end. About a month ago I was able to use the activate vehicle function in the Ford Pass app. Obviously can’t activate it without possession of the truck. Today it said the activation was denied. Hopefully someone at ramp 59 started the pig and is going to put some chips in. I’m not holding my breath though. Delivery day can’t come soon enough. Lol

Funny I ordered mine on December 21st mine is finally built after in production for 1 month but getting a eta within the week we will see its not shipped but only 15 minutes from dearborn plant.

Funny I ordered mine on December 21st mine is finally built after in production for 1 month but getting a eta within the week we will see its not shipped but only 15 minutes from dearborn plant.
Mine still shows in production. Been that way since May 13th. I’ve talked to customer service a couple times and chatted online a couple times and have gotten different answers. Once I was told it was on chip hold and then it went off chip hold and now back on chip hold. Sounds dumber than a leather piñata.

Ordered February 11th, Blend date of June 26th and no movement since.

Ordered mine 4/4, had been told build week of 22 August, but called the dealership yesterday and that has changed to the week of 26 September. I'm hoping for a blue Christmas, AMB hopefully... Sold my 1500 eco diesel about 3 months ago and purchased a 2006 Humboldt county chick magnet (Subaru outback). Have had lots of panties flicked at me since, but they are big panties - picture the love child of Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno. Can't wait to get the truck so that they hate me again...

Last edited:
I waited 6 months and have been more than happy I did.
Some on this forum have waited a year or more.
So - did your truck come in ----- are you happy with it ?

Ordered mine 4/4, had been told build week of 22 August, but called the dealership yesterday and that has changed to the week of 26 September. I'm hoping for a blue Christmas, AMB hopefully... Sold my 1500 eco diesel about 3 months ago and purchased a 2006 Humboldt county chick magnet (Subaru outback). Have had lots of panties flicked at me since, but they are big panties - picture the love child of Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno. Can't wait to get the truck so that they hate me again...
Build week slipped to 9/26

Mine has been stuck in shipping for over a month and keeps getting pushed back I'm 4 hours from the plant but I live in Canada. this is ridic

See my frustrating post yet?
Ordered 2/11, 8/22 build week, then, 8/29, Now supposedly, 9/12. We'll see!

Ordered Jan 21 still waiting I feel your pain
Copy that, like I've said: "Kind of an Illusion." If I get bumped again (fingers crossed, obviously) I believe I'd rather not have dates of production and then - just be surprised! One waits to be contacted then only becomes disappointed when they don't hold up their end of the contract.

went in and test drove mine Friday Aug 26th and picked it up Aug 31st with the level, tint bedliner all done

New Topics

Back