🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Just installed 2 built right/diamondback Molle panels tonight. Will fill them soon.
20230607_193239.jpg

Finally got a wheel for my spare 35”. Also installed the transit van cargo d rings in the bed. This should be a no brained since ford really sucks with their tie down placement.
Also got “on board air” by way of a portable air compressor. Plan on running it out of the bed outlet.
IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2167.jpeg

Bulletpoint Phone Mounts ~ Dual USB with Dual Fast Charge Mag Safe chargers. Must say, pricey but def worth $$ and time to install. Extremely solid and no hanging wires. Dropped wires down the passenger side of radio, behind glove bow, tapped into fuse 2 and grounded right next to fuse box.

Attachments

• IMG_4456.jpg
    IMG_4456.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4434.JPG
    IMG_4434.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4439.JPG
    IMG_4439.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4437.JPG
    IMG_4437.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_4435.JPG
    IMG_4435.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_4442.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4444.JPG
    IMG_4444.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_4448.JPG
    IMG_4448.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 172
Dang it, something else to order.
Of course Yeti wouldnt allow for FORD but the Tremor on orange 30 oz looks great. I also wired mine with the hood switch. figured I could just pull the wire on the switch if not needed. BUT Yes a constant on the upfitter would have been nice Ford!

Bit the bullet and installed the bed slide today. I was looking at smaller fridges since the bed is so small. But it is so nice to have a huge fridge and small freezer when we are at the dunes and lake. But it totally sucks not to have a slide.

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

Added Readylift 3 inch level along with 20 inch Fuel Rebel Bronze wrapped with Falken Wildpeak AT3 285/65r20.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 169
Added Readylift 3 inch level along with 20 inch Fuel Rebel Bronze wrapped with Falken Wildpeak AT3 285/65r20.
Have you measure fender ground yet? wonder if now your front is higher than rear

Do you run a separate battery bank or solar to power the fridge?
I use a solar generator to run the fridge and I put 2-110 watt panels on the roof rack. It will run the fridge and be self sustaining all summer. Even set at 0 on the freezer side and 34 on the fridge side. In the winter months there is not enough sun, but we are not out needing a fridge then. I was going to do the entire RedArc set up with inverter and extra batteries. But the SoGen's are so cost effective and so good now I skipped it. If I was doing a full overland build I would go for it. But for the weekend warrior stuff we do it's perfect. Plus you can take it out and use it for other things.

Progress ~ all afternoon working on the Tremor. Added the lighted cup holder, Media Bin Light and the glove box light. I also added the new HVAC Control Module with the digital temp displays. Still pissed at FORD for leaving these out! But I love the Tremor! All came out great and def worth the time. Only suggestion, take your time taking everything apart.
Have by chance part numbers for the HVAC module with display?

Installed the Opt 7 Running board lights. Had to be patient with the wiring alot of trial and error, but pleased with the outcome. Lights on/off wired to upfitter, and directionals wired in sync with amber grill lights as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4497.jpg
    IMG_4497.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4491.mov
    9 MB
  • Left Directional.MOV
    9.8 MB
Added storage underneath back seat. Then washed and waxed.

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1234.jpeg
    IMG_1234.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 119
I think I saw it on the video in insta but did you wire these to the factory bed light switch?
yea, they are tied into the factory bed circuit so i use the button in the bed to control them.

Loaded her down. A little salty after some paddlin but who isn’t.
70809532742__A075865A-A7E0-491C-BC31-7B14113CEBA6.jpeg
70809533733__76B94C69-0975-4A98-9018-0BB1A3D90FB3.jpeg
IMG_8412.jpeg

I wanted to post this, in case anyone wanted a non invasive way to add some bumper lights in the three gaps above the skid plate. Overall this cost me like 40 dollars to do.

Took a look at how others on the forum were doing it.. I decided not to take apart the bumper or cut plastic and mount with a cross bar to the frame bolts. Took a good look at the truck front end and looked online. Decided the lip on the front was big enough to try to clamp down hard on it. I could not find exactly what I wanted.. I got close with this clamp mount I linked below. Just wish it was top down screws instead. Here is what I ended up trying:

Installing it, I mounted the light up to the bracket above. Moving the little clamp screws up until about 2 turns left. Took the light and just placed it nicely through the middle grate pushing it behind the place I wanted it, then with even pressure I pulled the clamp onto the plastic. It was really hard to get on as the teeth were over extended, biting into the plastic a bit. I did this on purpose because there is no way to tighten them without a maybe a low profile allen key (which I really should do). So these are not tightened down, but seem pretty stuck on there for now.

I was able to mount them and wire them up without removing anything but the small black plastic piece to the left of the leftmost light. Obviously this is not the mounts intended use and I haven't traveled very far with them like this, just around town over speed bumps etc as much as I could. Going on a big trip end of the month so will report back. I also zip tied them to the fastener behind the lights to behind plastic bit in the center of the lights. So if they do break or fall off they will at least stay on my truck :D.

I think it turned out pretty good. Eventually I will get some nicer lights but for now these will do.

tremor-front-lights.jpg

tremor-lights-on.jpg

Bit the bullet and installed the bed slide today. I was looking at smaller fridges since the bed is so small. But it is so nice to have a huge fridge and small freezer when we are at the dunes and lake. But it totally sucks not to have a slide.

View attachment 20430

View attachment 20431

View attachment 20432
Does that fit under your Tonneau Cover. I have a retrax XR tonneau cover and a domestic 55IM, I didn't think it would fit under the cover? I have wanted a slide for a long Time

Does that fit under your Tonneau Cover. I have a retrax XR tonneau cover and a domestic 55IM, I didn't think it would fit under the cover? I have wanted a slide for a long Time
I had to cut the bed rug out to mount the slide and I have about an inch of room with the protective cover on. I have a CFX3 DZ75 with the matching Dometic slide. It raises the fridge about 1.25"-1.5" from the floor of the truck. It just fits and barely makes it past the tail gate with the work surface on it when it slides out.

IMG_0370.jpeg

New Topics

Back