SubyEvo Active member Joined Dec 3, 2023 Messages 125 Reaction score 106 Location Alberta, Canada, unfortunately... Current Ride Ford F-150 5.0 Tremor Yesterday at 5:23 PM #1 Ford installed the running boards backwards all these years?
OP OP SubyEvo Active member Joined Dec 3, 2023 Messages 125 Reaction score 106 Location Alberta, Canada, unfortunately... Current Ride Ford F-150 5.0 Tremor Yesterday at 5:25 PM #2 To further make your head explode, my 5 year old and I swapped them just to do something together in the garage. Here's what it looks like swapped: Attachments 20261001_162406.webp 179.1 KB · Views: 7
To further make your head explode, my 5 year old and I swapped them just to do something together in the garage. Here's what it looks like swapped:
BDay Active member Joined Jan 24, 2024 Messages 175 Reaction score 182 Location California Current Ride 2025 AMB Tremor 402A, V8 Current Ride #2 2024 Carbonized Gray Tremor 402A, V8 Yesterday at 7:50 PM #3 Running boards So…. who has switched their running boards around www.f150tremor.com
T Truckin Well-known member Joined Jan 21, 2024 Messages 295 Reaction score 294 Location Not far enough away from Chicago Current Ride 26 5.0 Tremor Yesterday at 9:40 PM #4 There are lots of threads like this one. Here is one from this weekhttps://www.f150tremor.com/threads/running-boards.6132/#post-89640
There are lots of threads like this one. Here is one from this weekhttps://www.f150tremor.com/threads/running-boards.6132/#post-89640
texrex11 Active member Joined Jul 24, 2023 Messages 127 Reaction score 104 Location Texas Current Ride 2023 F-150 Tremor 5.0 Yesterday at 10:38 PM #5 I did the swap for shits and giggles one day too. Then noticed my truck whipped around more at Texas tollway speeds so I switched them back.
I did the swap for shits and giggles one day too. Then noticed my truck whipped around more at Texas tollway speeds so I switched them back.