Cranbery's Build - "Homelander"

Cranbery

Founding Member
Tremor of the Month
Reaction score
Wanted to share what I've added so far... my girlfriend named the truck Homelander, I figured it was fitting. '22 oxford white 402A, every option (Granger ftw).

Had to use IMGUR because my S22 Ultra takes some omega high def pictures and they apparently are too large for the forum. This is the whole album:

Future plans not yet added:

- Leveling kit (preferably coilovers), waiting for a Tremor kit, or one of the forum guinea pigs to confirm a good working kit
- Method 305's, powdercoated in orange to match the exterior trims, with black beadlock screws (comparing powdercoat swatches now from prismaticpowders.com)
- 35"s, some A/T or R/T, thinking toyos or baja boss
- Sound system adjustment, likely a bigger amp and sub - the "premium" system is pretty lackluster imo, probably the biggest dissappointment in the truck.
- Already ordered pedal covers, waiting on them to arrive
- Have the glove light, phone light, cup holder light, and center console light (this one is from f150 leds) as well as the harnesses from the guy on F150gen14 ready to go, just waiting on the cupholder light ring to come in so I can take apart the dash once... it's on backorder nationwide. Place I ordered from said 4-5 weeks at least.
- Heavily leaning towards the amp power steps

This post has my kit that is organized throughout my truck:

Last edited:
Check out the magnetic mount systems for your weapon mount in the truck. I have one under the steering column on all my vehicles and love it. Won’t replace a safe for when you have to leave it in the truck but it’s fantastic when your driving around and don’t want it digging into your kidney or groin. Something like this, but there are a million of them out there.

Love the name and the truck! I've been hoping someone makes an overmaller build.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the follow- subbed.

Check out the magnetic mount systems for your weapon mount in the truck. I have one under the steering column on all my vehicles and love it. Won’t replace a safe for when you have to leave it in the truck but it’s fantastic when your driving around and don’t want it digging into your kidney or groin. Something like this, but there are a million of them out there.

I have one next to my bed with my g19, I just don't like in the truck that it's exposed or you even see the magnet. In Miami, easy reason to get your window broken.

Wanted to share what I've added so far... my girlfriend named the truck Homelander, I figured it was fitting. '22 oxford white 402A, every option (Granger ftw).

Had to use IMGUR because my S22 Ultra takes some omega high def pictures and they apparently are too large for the forum. This is the whole album:

Future plans not yet added:

- Leveling kit (preferably coilovers), waiting for a Tremor kit, or one of the forum guinea pigs to confirm a good working kit
- Method 305's, powdercoated in orange to match the exterior trims, with black beadlock screws (comparing powdercoat swatches now from prismaticpowders.com)
- 35"s, some A/T or R/T, thinking toyos or baja boss
- Sound system adjustment, likely a bigger amp and sub - the "premium" system is pretty lackluster imo, probably the biggest dissappointment in the truck.
- Already ordered pedal covers, waiting on them to arrive
- Have the glove light, phone light, cup holder light, and center console light (this one is from f150 leds) as well as the harnesses from the guy on F150gen14 ready to go, just waiting on the cupholder light ring to come in so I can take apart the dash once... it's on backorder nationwide. Place I ordered from said 4-5 weeks at least.

This post has my kit that is organized throughout my truck:

Homelander looks great, nicely done and detailed.

I believe the term is "rad dads"
You guys could be in my vote, my son will get his learners permit soon and he keeps asking when I'm going to let him drive it. I hide in the corner everytime, he had a go kart a few years ago, never did find the brake, he ran into the woodpile, fence almost killed me twice. So yeah I'll trade yeah for trying to decide the best car seat cover.

I spent most of this morning deciding on which convertable carseat would best match my Tremor interior. What have we become?
I did that 1st week I bought it. My lil man had to have a proper matching seat!

Attachments

• 4C3DA74B-8E58-4BB7-9C93-8753F0902884.jpeg
    4C3DA74B-8E58-4BB7-9C93-8753F0902884.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 278
  • DB674D2A-6D35-4504-B49B-FEB18C4D1D32.jpeg
    DB674D2A-6D35-4504-B49B-FEB18C4D1D32.jpeg
    384.3 KB · Views: 272
I did that 1st week I bought it. My lil man had to have a proper matching seat!
I was hoping to hold off on getting a new seat but little guy is 96% percentile in height so can’t be in the infant seat much longer.

I have really taken poor @Cranbery build thread off the rails.

I was hoping to hold off on getting a new seat but little guy is 96% percentile in height so can’t be in the infant seat much longer.

Yeah right, my lil guy is up there as well just turned 4. His thread is literally making me poorer as I fill my cart with build rite molle panels 🤦🏼‍♂️

Dude I love seeing this stuff, was just telling my girlfriend about the rad dads in my thread. I don't have kids yet, but its great seeing you guys with the car seats and teenagers enjoying the Tremor. Rock on rad dads 👍

New Topics

Back