First Ford Vehicle: F150 Tremor (Agate Black)

Bcarter6

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 F150 Tremor
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as a first post. My name is Blaine and I’m from Atlanta, GA. Purchased my first Ford vehicle back in December. I am more than happy to join the Ford family with my 2022 Tremor. It is my 4th vehicle (‘97 Jeep Wrangler, ‘08 Silverado, ‘13 Silverado). This also my first brand new vehicle, and I’m obsessed with it.

My first mod will be a leveling kit, which is an early mod for many I assume. I decided on the Rough Country 2.5” kit (should arrive this Wednesday!). I had a 4” RC lift on my Wrangler and used the RC leveler on both my Silverados, both of which worked flawlessly, so I wanted to stick with a company I was familiar with and trust.

My next mod will be a bed cover. I had a tool box on my ‘08 Silverado and a bed cover on my ‘13 Silverado. Personally, I think bed covers are by far the most versatile option.

Here is where I’d like some feedback:
What is the most economical hard cover option? (do not want a soft one)
Does a standard F150 bed cover fit the Tremor? ( Seems like most sites have options for Raptor, Lightning, etc., but I don’t see anything Tremor specific)

Look forward to meeting all y’all and any feedback is greatly appreciated!
F4D00B5A-E46D-47EC-9180-0C8FA134F500.jpeg
ED902BF9-8284-473E-8C53-C38B683A5C2F.jpeg

Congrats and Welcome. BakFlip is a good one for Bed Covers. I have the MX4 but there are a lot of other good brands and options out there. I know there are some threads here on that topic. I believe the Tremor and F-150 Supercrew have the same size beds at 5.5 foot box. I would be searching under that. I am not sure on the Raptor and Lightning bed sizes. Enjoy the Forum. Great community with a lot of very useful and helpful information.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as a first post. My name is Blaine and I’m from Atlanta, GA. Purchased my first Ford vehicle back in December. I am more than happy to join the Ford family with my 2022 Tremor. It is my 4th vehicle (‘97 Jeep Wrangler, ‘08 Silverado, ‘13 Silverado). This also my first brand new vehicle, and I’m obsessed with it.

My first mod will be a leveling kit, which is an early mod for many I assume. I decided on the Rough Country 2.5” kit (should arrive this Wednesday!). I had a 4” RC lift on my Wrangler and used the RC leveler on both my Silverados, both of which worked flawlessly, so I wanted to stick with a company I was familiar with and trust.

My next mod will be a bed cover. I had a tool box on my ‘08 Silverado and a bed cover on my ‘13 Silverado. Personally, I think bed covers are by far the most versatile option.

Here is where I’d like some feedback:
What is the most economical hard cover option? (do not want a soft one)
Does a standard F150 bed cover fit the Tremor? ( Seems like most sites have options for Raptor, Lightning, etc., but I don’t see anything Tremor specific)

Look forward to meeting all y’all and any feedback is greatly appreciated!View attachment 16884View attachment 16885
Congratulations, you’ll love the new truck. I have put mine thru the test. Really fun truck.

Congrats and Welcome. BakFlip is a good one for Bed Covers. I have the MX4 but there are a lot of other good brands and options out there. I know there are some threads here on that topic. I believe the Tremor and F-150 Supercrew have the same size beds at 5.5 foot box. I would be searching under that. I am not sure on the Raptor and Lightning bed sizes. Enjoy the Forum. Great community with a lot of very useful and helpful information.
Thanks! I figured as much on the bed covers, but was just nervous that the Tremor might have some oddities that wouldn’t allow standard covers to fit.

I can’t remember what cover my Silverado had (came with the truck) but it was a tri-fold and had no leaking issues after years of use. I see that Rough Country has some options, and I’ve had positive experiences with their products in the past, so I was thinking about giving their cover a shot.

Thanks! I figured as much on the bed covers, but was just nervous that the Tremor might have some oddities that wouldn’t allow standard covers to fit.

I can’t remember what cover my Silverado had (came with the truck) but it was a tri-fold and had no leaking issues after years of use. I see that Rough Country has some options, and I’ve had positive experiences with their products in the past, so I was thinking about giving their cover a shot.
I added the Truxedo Sentry cover to mine. It's a roll up style. So far, I'm very happy with it. No difference in the Tremor covers. Just order for 5.7 bed.

Congrats and Welcome. BakFlip is a good one for Bed Covers. I have the MX4 but there are a lot of other good brands and options out there. I know there are some threads here on that topic. I believe the Tremor and F-150 Supercrew have the same size beds at 5.5 foot box. I would be searching under that. I am not sure on the Raptor and Lightning bed sizes. Enjoy the Forum. Great community with a lot of very useful and helpful information

I also have the bakflip mx4 love it I have the bakflip g2 on my old truck alot heavier but no problems. On the mx4 can open and close tailgate without lifting cover. Also when completely open have accesable to complete bed good for putting bike in, some cheeper hard covers open only 2 of the 3 panels.

Welcome, I’m in the metro Atlanta area. Maybe we’ll see each other around, I have an Agate Black tremor as well.

Welcome to the Tremor Club! 🍻

Welcome, as for tonneau covers, I took my trifecta 2 off my 2017 and put it on my Tremor, works perfectly with no leaks, so any that fit a super crew f150 will work.

I went with the RC low profile and it fits perfectly. I need to lower it just a smidge more (rain was about to start so I rushed it a bit), but I’m more than happy with the fit. We will see how it rides tomorrow!

Attachments

• 1288F450-9432-4000-B2DD-A23D3139A036.jpeg
    1288F450-9432-4000-B2DD-A23D3139A036.jpeg
    515.5 KB · Views: 17
Welcome, new as well from eastern GA, also in Agate black… Lots of us apparently, haha

Welcome, new as well from eastern GA, also in Agate black… Lots of us apparently, haha
No kidding… every one I’ve seen on the road is Agate Black. I saw an Azure Gray at Pugmire Ford in Carrollton last week. Made me wish I waited a few months 😂

If I didn’t get a deal on the 22 they were trying to move, Avalanche grey would have been my choice. But black always looks good! Well… except for when it gets covered in pollen.

Not sure about you, but the pollen definitely started to fall on this side of town today. I’m already getting coated.

Yeah started Sunday here

Not sure about you, but the pollen definitely started to fall on this side of town today. I’m already getting coated.
I was thinking of trying this. Mine is Agate black also, but it spends most of it's time in the garage.

I was thinking of trying this. Mine is Agate black also, but it spends most of it's time in the garage.

This or the ceramic quick detailer works fantastic, I used it on my 2017 f150 in shadow black.

New Topics

Back