📷 TOTM FTLBS - January 2022 F150 Tremor of the Month Winner!

jan22-f150tremor-totm.jpg

I would like to congratulate @FTLBS for winning the January 2022 F150 Tremor of the Month contest with nearly 40% of the votes! In second place, we had a tie between @JPO and @NvrEnough. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo! The next contest will begin the first week of February! In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the other awesome trucks that entered here:

Congrats @FTLBS, great photo!

Damn good looking truck and Photo man! Congratulations!

Congratulations awesome pic and awesome truck 🍻

Thank you so much! I appreciate the votes, but I’m more grateful for this awesome community of Tremor enthusiasts. Here’s to 2022!

Last edited:
I'm not much of an "everyone gets a trophy", guy but I have to say it again, we win. @FTLBS , congrats on the title! Fun stuff!

I would like to congratulate @FTLBS for winning the January 2022 F150 Tremor of the Month contest with nearly 40% of the votes! In second place, we had a tie between @JPO and @NvrEnough. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo! The next contest will begin the first week of February! In case you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all of the other awesome trucks that entered here:
my favorite atlas blue picture, I have it as my background as I wait for my atlas blue 401a to come in

Last edited:

New Topics

Back