If you're wondering about your missing Tremor side vents...

Heard more from my Customer Support Rep lady than the dealer, still waiting for a response from the dealer....--as far as back ordered goes, it's interesting to me that the badges are VIN specific (AKA they know which ones were built missing them) and somehow the 2023s are coming WITH badges, so is that just a BS line that they're back ordered, or are they putting them on 23s instead of allocating them to already built/sold trucks.

Idk, it's pretty aggravating.
Definitely aggravating. When I went in for them, they told me they needed to take pictures to prove that it was for a customer vehicle and not a dealer stock vehicle because Ford wants proof that they’re not just ordering badging for themselves. How true that is? Who knows. On the one hand it makes sense on the other, Ford could’ve just sent them out to the owners vs paying dealers to install them.

So close..

Service advisor e-mailed me a few days ago that they came in and to stop by at my convenience; should only take 45min or so. I go in today and when they went to grab the parts, found that they only received one side; apparently the left side is still on backorder. They did offer to throw the one side on, but I passed.

Regardless, they are trying which sounds like a decent situation, all things considered.

So close..

Service advisor e-mailed me a few days ago that they came in and to stop by at my convenience; should only take 45min or so. I go in today and when they went to grab the parts, found that they only received one side; apparently the left side is still on backorder. They did offer to throw the one side on, but I passed.

Regardless, they are trying which sounds like a decent situation, all things considered.
Are there actually dealers that say “stop in at your convenience?”

This is a sacrifice, you have to live in Ohio.

I even offered to make an appointment and they said no need.
Well damn. I applaud your sacrifice and the benefits it affords you.

So close..

Lol that’s so annoying. But at least you know the dealer ordered them! It’s been a month for and haven’t heard and thing from my dealer. Will probably call again end of next week.

Reached out to the dealer on Tuesday--haven't heard anything. Haven't heard anything from my Ford customer rep either since last Friday, which was a, "have you heard anything yet" to which I answered no.

Reached out to the dealer on Tuesday--haven't heard anything. Haven't heard anything from my Ford customer rep either since last Friday, which was a, "have you heard anything yet" to which I answered no.
Lol I’m starting to think I’m gonna be stuck with these lame as blanks for a very long time. This is so stupid.

I’ll probably call my dealer this week , which I’m sure they will know nothing.

My dealer called me back to let me know they have my Tremor badges, however they told me i had to wait until Spring for them to install them as the adhesive they use requires at least 60 degree weather to cure….

They also offered to give me the badges and I could do it myself but my garage isn’t heated so not an option for me.

My dealer called me back to let me know they have my Tremor badges, however they told me i had to wait until Spring for them to install them as the adhesive they use requires at least 60 degree weather to cure….

They also offered to give me the badges and I could do it myself but my garage isn’t heated so not an option for me.
Do you know when they ordered them? I had mine ordered prior to Christmas so just wondering what to expect.

I just called my dealership for an update. They said the same shit they’ve been saying. They don’t have them and they are still backordered and they have no idea when they’re going to get them.

1674761798591.png

So.... nothing here as well.

Just got mine installed. It’s a balmy 49°. Finally, a fully assembled truck.

Attachments

• 63FF9A95-34AB-4C44-BB39-40CEFE9241AB.jpeg
    63FF9A95-34AB-4C44-BB39-40CEFE9241AB.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 19
Same story here, but I changed mine out with some home-brew using some Lariat badges I got on eBay. On and the dealer told me I need to turn in the blanks which is fine since I saved them. They also said they will just hand them over, which is better for me since I am kind of fond of my creation and will not be in a hurry to install them.

Attachments

• IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 9
1675207757395.png

What am I missing? Didn't Ford release a guide on how to order them? Someone give me access to OASIS and I'll figure it out my damn self.

View attachment 16071

What am I missing? Didn't Ford release a guide on how to order them? Someone give me access to OASIS and I'll figure it out my damn self.
It can’t be that hard. My local dealer replaced mine. I bought the car in NJ, I live in NY. When I went to the first appointment in December, they checked to see if they had any badges in stock. They didn’t. They then explained what the procedure was. Take pictures of the truck, vin, etc in order to prove they weren’t just ordering them for dealer stock and that they were for a customer who took delivery. Then they ordered them and said they would call when they received them. The only “hiccup” in my case was the service advisor said they needed to be installed on a weekday and that they needed the truck for an entire day. Parts came in, I called back to schedule an appointment and lo and behold, a Saturday appointment wasn’t an issue. I showed up this past Saturday and I was back on the road in about an hour. The service advisor on Saturday even noted that ford only reimbursed them for .4 hours. Your local dealer is being an ass.

Yea I’m starting to think we are gonna have these blanks for a very long time. The most annoying part is seeing people take delivery of their tremor now and they have the vents , but we are still waiting. Wtf is ford doing ?
I mentioned this to the customer service person in a chat. They had no answer for this anomaly. Pisses me off though. Ford: "Lets screw the guys waiting for 9 mo. or more for their truck by putting them on the current trucks that customers have only been waiting a couple of months." Thanks Ford for prioritizing this!!!

I grabbed mine off my totaled truck and had a local autobody shop my dealer sent me to install them. There was zero adhesive. They're held on by typical body clips. It took the dude 10 total minutes to pull off blanks and reinstall the proper badges. Your dealer is a fucking liar.

I grabbed mine off my totaled truck and had a local autobody shop my dealer sent me to install them. There was zero adhesive. They're held on by typical body clips. It took the dude 10 total minutes to pull off blanks and reinstall the proper badges. Your dealer is a fucking liar.
Well shit, I guess I’ll be calling him tomorrow thanks for the heads up.

New Topics

Back