Pics of Lighting Setups

Almost have a production version ready. Trying to gauge interest!

Whatever you do, this has to be included 🔥🔥🔥
Sorry, left off the link

I did two RC ditch flood cubes,f150led curved lightbar and then two amber Baja xl cubes for the bottom opening.

IMG_8282.jpeg

What is everyone doing with lighting to work around the front camera and sensors?

That curved led bar blends in well! How was the install? Any night pics with it in action?
Install wasn’t bad at all,you just have to pull that plastic piece off between the grill and bumper to mount it. Obviously with everything measure 10 times drill holes once,but i feel like it’s a very clean fit. I don’t have any pics,but I’ll try and get one for you tomorrow morning when I head out. Between it and the ditch lights,there’s a lot of light happening. Probably saved my truck one evening on the back roads when a cow moose was hanging out on the side of the road…I pooped a little.

Reused my dad’s original dealer accessory light bar for his ‘11 Raptor.

This bar bolted right up to the existing recovery point mounting holes. I then reinstalled the recovery points back on top of the light bar. I replaced the halogen bulbs with LED H3 bulbs, and tied the hi-beams into Aux 5 switch, and low beams to Aux 6 switch.

Only downside is the LED lumen output. Love the look during the day and added lights at night.

Attachments

• FC84D43E-8DEB-479F-97A4-F64E7FD4328C.jpeg
    FC84D43E-8DEB-479F-97A4-F64E7FD4328C.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 79
I went with a LightBar, 4 Morimoto big banger whites on the top (2 spot, 2 flood) and 2 Morimoto 2 banger amber fogs down low The Big Bnager have an amber backlight that I tied in with the amber lowers, does help with cutting through the fog and snow.
The white are insanely bright.
View attachment 26448

Really like the look. Does it interfere with the forward camera at all?

On the 5 pod set up; did you have to cut out the two verticals ?
I’m deciding what I want to do right now! You can run without the trim piece but it looks unfinished. My plan is to trim the center trim piece as you mentioned, removing the two center bars, then applying some rubber edge trim. I will post pics as I work through it.

Also if you would like to be added to the bracket list shoot me a pm!

I just recently trimmed my plastic piece and I'm really happy with how it looks wish I would have put it on in the first place. The lights stick out just far enough you don't really notice the two notches left from where the bars were. I put some double sided tape on the top part and I went full send and cut off the two little tabs on the bumper.

That bracket looks great!! Btw What is your fog light setup?
Diode dynamics fog pocket! Just switched running a pro amber and a sport amber on the factory switch. Originally had pro white and sport amber. Since you have upfitters run one pro white one amber then switch accordingly!!

I thought i might as well toss my build in on this too. I like the look of the old round KCs so i had to fab up a bracket and throw it on. All features still work like adaptive cruise control, forward camera, and parking sensors etc. I loke the way they look. they are wired up to the factory upfitter switches.
Tremor1.jpg

Tremor2.jpg

Since I had to fab up my own bracket because my lights couldnt mount from the back (the bracket from @SpaceWhiteF150 would have made this project so much faster), I finally got around to doing that this weekend. Pics show my bracket, I will actually get the lights wired up sometime later this week.
2024-02-25 11.47.01-1.jpg

2024-02-25 11.39.54-1.jpg

2024-02-25 11.40.03-1.jpg

2024-02-25 11.52.46-1.jpg

2024-02-25 12.05.02-1.jpg

2024-02-26 08.24.38.jpg

Since I had to fab up my own bracket because my lights couldnt mount from the back (the bracket from @SpaceWhiteF150 would have made this project so much faster), I finally got around to doing that this weekend. Pics show my bracket, I will actually get the lights wired up sometime later this week.
View attachment 27103
View attachment 27104
View attachment 27105
View attachment 27106
View attachment 27107

View attachment 27108
Turned out great! Making the final changes to mine! Look for orders opening spring break!

New Topics

Back