Ramp 59-Dearborn

1616500684225.jpeg

i dont know how you guys are financing but make sure your having your dealer check your private offers. lowest I found through a bank was 4.7% and had a private offer from ford for 2.9%. without the private offer ford is around 7 %

i dont know how you guys are financing but make sure your having your dealer check your private offers. lowest I found through a bank was 4.7% and had a private offer from ford for 2.9%. without the private offer ford is around 7 %
As a Dealership manager, everything I am seeing shows the tremor not qualifying for the rates....?

As a Dealership manager, everything I am seeing shows the tremor not qualifying for the rates....?
interesting. i ran my vin through vincent, searched for special offers under my name, 21346 was there and it let me apply it?

looks like your right though. strange it came up in vincent

Compatibilities • The Rate Lock Low APR program will be applicable in Smart VINCENT at time of sale with either Sale Date or Protection Date incentives • Customers are not eligible for prior or subsequent Retail Order Incentive Programs • Transferable within household, Business to Business Owner • Incompatible with out-of-service FCTP units or Final Pay • Standard exclusions apply, including but not limited to F-150 Raptor, F-150 Tremor, F-150 Lightning, and Maverick Gas/Hybrid

looks like your right though. strange it came up in vincent

Compatibilities • The Rate Lock Low APR program will be applicable in Smart VINCENT at time of sale with either Sale Date or Protection Date incentives • Customers are not eligible for prior or subsequent Retail Order Incentive Programs • Transferable within household, Business to Business Owner • Incompatible with out-of-service FCTP units or Final Pay • Standard exclusions apply, including but not limited to F-150 Raptor, F-150 Tremor, F-150 Lightning, and Maverick Gas/Hybrid
I def plan to run mine when my truck gets here to check compatibility, I kinda wondered if it would run manually

they also have a 0% for 36 but I cant find anything on exclusions for that one.

they also have a 0% for 36 but I cant find anything on exclusions for that one.
Yes, the interest rates are unbelievable these days. I see 9.9 percent for 84 months. That is outrageous. Anyhow, on a side note, I saw a you tube video of a recent delivery. When they put the camera beneath the Tremor to show the undercarraige I was surprised at the volume of rusty components for a new vehicle. Is this typical?

Yes, the interest rates are unbelievable these days. I see 9.9 percent for 84 months. That is outrageous. Anyhow, on a side note, I saw a you tube video of a recent delivery. When they put the camera beneath the Tremor to show the undercarraige I was surprised at the volume of rusty components for a new vehicle. Is this typical?
Yeah, unfortunately. Anything that isn't coated will have surface rust. Usually not an issue but annoying nonetheless

Yeah, unfortunately. Anything that isn't coated will have surface rust. Usually not an issue but annoying nonetheless
I guess I've lived in Arizona too long. I've forgotten how quickly things rust back east. Rust is virtually unknown here.

I was told yesterday I should be done with plant quality control hold and ship on the 31st out of Dearborn. Not getting my hopes up but first time I’ve gotten this much information.

Crazy. I've been on chip hold since 11/21 lolnow I'm looking into buying a damn GMC

The most recent thing I did was have my dealer call their ford rep... dunno if it was random timing or what but got the ball rolling. I also follow up almost every single day without fail so maybe that helps too :ROFLMAO:

I have been serving a 41+ day sentence on ramp 59 in Dearborn for a 2023. Im curious to see if anyone else is sitting there, or if you are somewhere else. I am guessing there is no rhyme or reason to it but you would figure Ford would want to push as many cars/trucks out before the end of the year?
Just got notified my vehicle has shipped on 1/13/23. Ordered 9/30. Built 11/16. Shipped 1/13. Still not hopeful to pick up by the end of the month but we’ll see.

Mine showed up in Colorado today. Just gotta get it on a truck now. Hopefully by the end of the week

Built 10/26 and still waiting for shipment.....happy to see you all get the ball rolling and taking delivery of these beautiful trucks.

New Topics

Back