🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Installed Tufskinz doorsill protectors, very nice! Smooth finish won’t scuff your boots like the others 😁

Thanks to all the guys that posted these before me!

Attachments

• 12562CFB-5E4F-4FAB-9DC0-8736361E52E1.jpeg
    12562CFB-5E4F-4FAB-9DC0-8736361E52E1.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 3BE1EEA5-525A-4D61-8E04-42DA1E1AD02E.jpeg
    3BE1EEA5-525A-4D61-8E04-42DA1E1AD02E.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 155
  • 5197BAB8-ADCD-4734-BE86-4E61B766C7F9.jpeg
    5197BAB8-ADCD-4734-BE86-4E61B766C7F9.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 7CFCB0DE-8423-47B7-9553-5F5595C5069A.jpeg
    7CFCB0DE-8423-47B7-9553-5F5595C5069A.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 156
Popped my ForScan 🍒
1. Splash Screen 75th anniversary logo mod
2. Fob windows up/down mod
3. DRL brightness mod
4. Bambi Fog light mod
5. Digital Temp Gauges Eng/tranny
Was #2 - Global Windows. I saw Global Windows, but wasn’t sure exactly what to change.

Idk about you guys, but I've never been a fan of the hole in the front bumper, I think the bumper looks "unfinished".
I don't get why the Raptor is the only F-150 EB that comes with a nice little grille from the factory.

Anyways, I remembered I had an old metal grille laying around from a project on my previous 2017 F150, that I thought looked similar to the Raptor grille with the honeycomb style that I like.
View attachment 26790
So I grabbed a beer, good old grinder, a little welding, made a little bracket to hold it from the back, and finally some paint. And this is what came out of that.

Also added a Tremor badge to make it a little OEM'ish. I'm pretty pleased with the way it looks. I think now the bumper looks "finished". Onto the next project!.

View attachment 26791

View attachment 26793
View attachment 26794
That is a really nice touch good job.

Idk about you guys, but I've never been a fan of the hole in the front bumper, I think the bumper looks "unfinished".
I don't get why the Raptor is the only F-150 EB that comes with a nice little grille from the factory.

Anyways, I remembered I had an old metal grille laying around from a project on my previous 2017 F150, that I thought looked similar to the Raptor grille with the honeycomb style that I like.
View attachment 26790
So I grabbed a beer, good old grinder, a little welding, made a little bracket to hold it from the back, and finally some paint. And this is what came out of that.

Also added a Tremor badge to make it a little OEM'ish. I'm pretty pleased with the way it looks. I think now the bumper looks "finished". Onto the next project!.

View attachment 26791

View attachment 26793
View attachment 26794
That looks amazing.

I put in the footwell ambient lighting along with the lighted cup holders. I also put some sound deadening in the doors with some block off plates from sounds good stereo. Happy with both so far.
IMG_5370.jpeg

How involved was the sound deadening install? Definitely get some road noise up there
It was fairly easy to do the outer door skins. That was all I did since i only had so much of the kilmat leftover from last truck. The doors have a pretty good sized opening, so I didn’t scratch up my hands too bad. I could tell right away that the mid base is noticeably better with the plates.

Finished my running board lighting project.

This started as just stranded running board lighting intended to illuminate the ground.

But I was contacted by someone what was making backing plates for our steps that you can paint whatever color you want and see the color through the steps. I had mine pained tremor orange(thanks @cranberry for the paint code).
View attachment 18885

I do like this detail in the daytime. As far as dirt accumulating in the steps, the ends are open and so far stuff washes out pretty easy. I also have noticed less stuff kicked up along the door panels from the road.

Once I saw these and how they installed, I got to thinking about my step lighting. I didn’t really want the full up underglow look and thought it would be neat for the steps to light up. So I mounted my sidekick running board lights from Opt7 lighting inside the steps. And this is the result! The way it lights up the door sille scuff labels was an awesome surprise.
View attachment 18888View attachment 18889View attachment 18890
Any info on the maker of the backing plates?? Thanks

Any info on the maker of the backing plates?? Thanks
Nah, sorry. I don’t know what happened to him. Last I heard from him he was trying to patent them(I’m not sure what there is to patent of them) and he was waiting to list them for sale until then.

Honestly, he wanted to charge way too much in my opinion. Like $400 or so.

1.5 lift and 1.5 wheel spacers. Now that it has settled more I do get a little rubbing on passenger when backing up. I wish I did 1.25 wheel spacers, but I like the look of the 1.5

I plan on installing halolifts and spc uca's in the coming weeks. Hoping that will help.

1.5 lift and 1.5 wheel spacers. Now that it has settled more I do get a little rubbing on passenger when backing up. I wish I did 1.25 wheel spacers, but I like the look of the 1.5

I plan on installing halolifts and spc uca's in the coming weeks. Hoping that will help.
That's interesting. My 1.75 spacers did not rub, though I have a level and am on stock tires with 30k miles on them.

Update:
Yes. The 2 amp does work. The secret is to remove the keys (OK, key fob) and let the truck go to sleep.
I put the battery monitor on yesterday and have been watching it with and without the charger.
Today I let the truck go "asleep", hooked up the 2a charger at 15:28hrs. By 18:04hrs it was fully charged.
It went to low because I was installing and playing with my new lights.

Having said that. Fordpass has given me the dreaded "shut down to save battery" message before. But it has always started. maybe I was worried about nothing?😉
Is there anyway you can take a pick of where you installed the self tapping screws? I bought the same one but from your picture I can’t tell how you mounted the bracket. Any help greatly appreciated

New Topics

Back