🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

I watched The Fast and the Furious and then installed some F150leds.com lights in the side vents.
"No one likes the tuna here!"
963F13C8-93E4-4FEC-A196-4E07CD00B50D_1_105_c.jpeg
784E3331-EF74-444F-8DF2-ED699A6651E3.jpeg
063EE91D-6AD4-4B4F-AFAC-7203631BF3DF.jpeg
65BC39A3-616D-42D6-BA22-E6CB90A742C6.jpeg

I installed these on the inside of the vent like so the light shines through the vent. If I did it again, I would install on the back side of the black plastic so that the light would shine onto the orange plastic.

Put it through the paces scouting for elk season. Got into some pretty harry old logging roads but the tremor handled it like a champ. The running boards have defiantly come in handy 👍
A9E3B597-BCB4-4BB7-948F-FBA4C9EF0835.jpeg

S&B cold air intake, Cobb coolant tank cover, and adjusted the fog lights to not point down 8 inches from the bumper.
How much louder than stock is your SB cold air intake?

Got the news that my truck was built. Ordered short antennae, Rokblokz mud flaps and husky wheel well liners. Bakflip MX4 tonneau getting installed. Dealer is putting in a 2.5” level and getting the linex box liner installed as well.

Got the news that my truck was built. Ordered short antennae, Rokblokz mud flaps and husky wheel well liners. Bakflip MX4 tonneau getting installed. Dealer is putting in a 2.5” level and getting the linex box liner installed as well.
When you asked the dealership to do the 2.5 level, did you supply the parts? Or did they order them? And did they say if it would void the warranty?

When you asked the dealership to do the 2.5 level, did you supply the parts? Or did they order them? And did they say if it would void the warranty?
Most leveling kits do not effect the warranty, even if not installed by the dealer, yes it changes some things but the parts that it effects shouldn't fail during normal or even an extended warranty period .

Most leveling kits do not effect the warranty, even if not installed by the dealer, yes it changes some things but the parts that it effects shouldn't fail during normal or even an extended warranty period .
I’m just torn between the 2in and 2.5in level, because of the CV angle and wearing that boot down

That was the only thing on mine that drove me nuts as soon as I picked it up. They should come with liners standard.
100%. I'm not a big mod guy. To my eyes, the truck looks perfect right out of the box, that's one reason I bought it -- don't need to change wheels, tires, grill, etc. Oh, except that unfinished eyesore around the rear wheels had to go immediately!

Tuxmats are out for delivery today since the stock carpet mats are a joke for my use (although the logo looks nice). That'll be the extent of my mods unless something else gets under skin, you guys convince me otherwise (stop, please!), or @Cblaxx19 readies the grill light for market.

They are supplying them. Readylift 2.5” is what they carry. Will not void warranty, no.

Tuxmats. Love the looks.

For those of you who've installed these how crazy did you go with the clip things?

Also note the orange mud waterproof changing towels. Big thanks to whoever it was who posted those a while back. Already turned all my riding buddies and NICA team onto those.

IMG_1567.jpeg
IMG_1566.jpeg

Tuxmats. Love the looks.

For those of you who've installed these how crazy did you go with the clip things?

Also note the orange mud waterproof changing towels. Big thanks to whoever it was who posted those a while back. Already turned all my riding buddies and NICA team onto those.

View attachment 5755View attachment 5756
I used pretty much all of them :oops: I even had to grab one from my neighbor who got the same ones for his Subaru :ROFLMAO:

I used pretty much all of them :oops: I even had to grab one from my neighbor who got the same ones for his Subaru :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. I put the mats in and thought "these aren't going anywhere even without the clips." Then I put in a clip, then another and another. I got a hold of myself and came directly here lol.

New Topics

Back