Who are you using for financing?

I am curious as well, got 5.99 with an 824 score. I have no problem refinancing, spill the beans.

Locked in at 4.04 (One AZ) until the end of this month. 2023 produced 10/31 but on hold for B&O Unleashed stereo according to my source. Not looking too good😬

Ended up with a 3.24 APR from a credit union. Not bad considering everywhere else was in the 5’s.
You got that this week or 4 months ago? You better share that rare find. Utah credit unions are 6.99% this week for perfect credit on a new car purchase. Ben Hardy is local in Orem and he really sees how bad the Utah market is tanking.

You got that this week or 4 months ago? You better share that rare find. Utah credit unions are 6.99% this week for perfect credit on a new car purchase. Ben Hardy is local in Orem and he really sees how bad the Utah market is tanking.
Got it this week. Police Federal Credit Union in DC. 827 credit score.

I don’t usually finance vehicles either. I also keep them for at least 10 years. Kept my last f150 almost 17. With this one, I will if I can get a 3.5 or lower but that looks pretty unlikely.
The truck my Tremor replaced would have been 20 tears old in 2023.

This was just added to a local dealers’ website. Don’t have any details but it says Ford Credit in the fine print so I doubt a Tremor would qualify. They don’t have any Tremors in stock either and it’s only for 2022s.

B8B9E036-FFF3-430A-95E6-72ED482F195D.jpeg

This was just added to a local dealers’ website. Don’t have any details but it says Ford Credit in the fine print so I doubt a Tremor would qualify. They don’t have any Tremors in stock either and it’s only for 2022s.

View attachment 14354
Doesn't apply to the Tremor or Raptor.

New Topics

Back