HOT! 4% Under Invoice on 2024 F-150 Tremor Order

At this time, we have not hear about which trucks will be shipped from the shipyard to us. I would imagine next week we will have a better idea. In regards to orders that Ford picked up this week, we did have 14 that were- Tremors, Lariats and a Platinum!
May be a dumb question... Are you able to order parts? Or look up part numbers? I'm looking for the modular bumper Part # for the '24 Tremor to do things.... ;)

May be a dumb question... Are you able to order parts? Or look up part numbers? I'm looking for the modular bumper Part # for the '24 Tremor to do things.... ;)
I could get you a number, but do you have a VIN number? So parts can make sure it will fit 100%?

I could get you a number, but do you have a VIN number? So parts can make sure it will fit 100%?
It's an experiment to see if the bumper fits my truck

If you can see this pdf? It is the ford parts diagram for the tremor modular bumper. Its many pieces and many part numbers.

Attachments

• Tremor mod bumper.pdf
    311.4 KB · Views: 25
For this week, meet Jason! Jason flew out to finally take delivery of his 2024 F-150 Lariat with the Black Appearance Package!

Jason was ready to finally take his new ride home. He was thrilled and the process went smoothly. Shelby had an odometer statement for him to sign and Chip reviewed the truck and the customer was on his way back home!

Thank you, Jason, for your support throughout this process!

1715178776135.jpeg

We understand that no one wants to stay at a dealership for hours, so we do our best to help the process go efficiently and within a timely matter, especially when we have a lot of customers from all over the US!

Order yours today to receive the 4% under invoice!
[email protected]

Congrats on another sale and a happy customer Granger.

When it comes to pricing, if local dealers don’t start treating their customers right and if customers are willing to do it, flying or driving out of state for a much better price will slowly and surely become the norm.

I drove from Dacula GA to Mobile AL via a cheap rental car to purchase my Lariat in 2016 and I flew out of ATL last year to MO to purchase my 2023 TREMOR and drove back to Dacula GA.
By doing this, I saved close to five figures.

Congrats on another sale and a happy customer Granger.

When it comes to pricing, if local dealers don’t start treating their customers right and if customers are willing to do it, flying or driving out of state for a much better price will slowly and surely become the norm.

I drove from Dacula GA to Mobile AL via a cheap rental car to purchase my Lariat in 2016 and I flew out of ATL last year to MO to purchase my 2023 TREMOR and drove back to Dacula GA.
By doing this, I saved close to five figures.
I totally agree with you. It is all about providing a great customer experience! Always go towards the good deals and great experience!

I realize that your 4% under invoice deal is for F-150 Tremors, but would you be willing to do the same for a 2024 F-150 Lariat 502A w/options?
Thank you, Russ

I placed my order 3/11/24 with the Pro Access tailgate. I’ve heard nothing.
About a week or so ago all of the magazines (C&D, MT etc) had articles on the Tremor. All of the trucks had the PAT. I had hoped that along with the articles being published, Ford would start manufacturing them.

About a week or so ago all of the magazines (C&D, MT etc) had articles on the Tremor. All of the trucks had the PAT. I had hoped that along with the articles being published, Ford would start manufacturing them.
Seems like a good way for Ford to get some free advertising about the PAT which in turn might lead to more interests / sales because not “everyone” knows about it.

I placed my order on 2/29/24 with the Pro Access tailgate as well. I did receive an update from Ford on 4/14/24 stating they are "working on my scheduled build date." Haven't heard anything of late.

I called Granger Ford spoke to Hayleigh, asked if they had any update on my order as luck would have it yes, the build date is set for 7/22 and she gave me my vin#. Can't wait until I pick it up! I have never been to Iowa. Also she said I should have gotten an email from Ford. I thought I should have as well. I did go online and check my Ford account and the info was there.

I called Granger Ford spoke to Hayleigh, asked if they had any update on my order as luck would have it yes, the build date is set for 7/22 and she gave me my vin#. Can't wait until I pick it up! I have never been to Iowa. Also she said I should have gotten an email from Ford. I thought I should have as well. I did go online and check my Ford account and the info was there.
Picked up my Tremor from Grainger last week, just got back to California Sat. You'll enjoy the experience, it's the easiest vehicle purchase you'll ever have. Lisa picked us up at the airport right on time, got to Grainger, Chip went over everything about our new truck, Shelby went over paperwork in less than 15 min, and we were on our way back to CA. Enjoyed the trip, Utah was beautiful, included stops at Arches, and Bryce. (Won $700 at the crap table in Vegas too) The tremor Blue Cruised itself all the way home.

Picked up my Tremor from Grainger last week, just got back to California Sat. You'll enjoy the experience, it's the easiest vehicle purchase you'll ever have. Lisa picked us up at the airport right on time, got to Grainger, Chip went over everything about our new truck, Shelby went over paperwork in less than 15 min, and we were on our way back to CA. Enjoyed the trip, Utah was beautiful, included stops at Arches, and Bryce. (Won $700 at the crap table in Vegas too) The tremor Blue Cruised itself all the way home.
What no pics of your Tremor!

New Topics

Back