HOT! 4% Under Invoice on 2024 F-150 Tremor Order

I’m pretty sure that some type of engineering was done since part of the door can swing out.
Maybe, was thinking there would be a brace across the bottom to tie it together for support but as far as the measurements and such I'd like to think it would fit.

I placed an order for an Oxford white Tremor with the 402a package with the spray in bedliner and Twin panel moon roof with Hayleigh at Granger Ford back on Feb 29th. Process was quick and easy.
There has been some discussion regarding the Pro Access tailgate as to when it will be available. Accord to this Ford dealer it is and he is telling customers to remove the Pro access tailgate delete. See scheduling notes, time stamp 50:33.

Just wondering if Zach maybe able to confirm this.

Quick question for you, maybe you'll know, will the 2024 pro access tailgate fit the 2023 Tremor?? I don't think anything changed as far as engineering on the rear of the truck other thank cosmetic stuff. Thanks.
Correct. In order for that to fit though, you would have to order 402A, not 401A.

I placed an order for an Oxford white Tremor with the 402a package with the spray in bedliner and Twin panel moon roof with Hayleigh at Granger Ford back on Feb 29th. Process was quick and easy.
There has been some discussion regarding the Pro Access tailgate as to when it will be available. Accord to this Ford dealer it is and he is telling customers to remove the Pro access tailgate delete. See scheduling notes, time stamp 50:33.

Just wondering if Zach maybe able to confirm this.

It was able to be removed for awhile, but The Pro Access Tailgate can no longer be removed from orders Ford is scheduling orders with that, but none have arrived yet.

Last edited:
Correct. In order for that to fit though, you would have to order 402A, not 401A.
I have a 2023 Antimatter Blue 402A. Kinda hoping to switch out the tailgate eventually if it'll fit. Like the idea of being able to reach into bed without climbing on tailgate, lol. Thanks

I have a 2023 Antimatter Blue 402A. Kinda hoping to switch out the tailgate eventually if it'll fit. Like the idea of being able to reach into bed without climbing on tailgate, lol. Thanks
Completely understandable! Those tailgates are very nice and convenient! Especially, for ones who have stuff in the back most of the time!

Hello from Granger!

We are still accepting 2024 F-150 Orders! We are doing 4% under invoice! We are starting to see transports rolling in and one could be your order!!

Email [email protected] with your Build & Price and the Ordering Team will be able to assist with any questions and with the process of your new vehicle.

Does anyone know when are the starting the builds on 24 Tremors with the pro tailgate? I have an order in from med Feb and was told in may be late spring, but no-one has any definitive time?

Does anyone know when are the starting the builds on 24 Tremors with the pro tailgate? I have an order in from med Feb and was told in may be late spring, but no-one has any definitive time?

They are starting to schedule them as we speak! Ford has not picked up any of our orders yet, but in the works!

I know they are building 24 Tremors in phase 1 without the pro tailgate but have not heard anything about phase 2.

I know they are building 24 Tremors in phase 1 without the pro tailgate but have not heard anything about phase 2.
Job 2 has started recently for Tremors with the Pro Tailgate for 402A Builds. They started late last month.

Thanks that is welcomed news. I just sold my 2018 Raptor and thought I was going to be without a truck for 4 months. Hopefully I will get some updates soon from my dealer.

Thanks that is welcomed news. I just sold my 2018 Raptor and thought I was going to be without a truck for 4 months. Hopefully I will get some updates soon from my dealer.
No problem! Fingers crossed for you!!

Hey friends!

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has placed an order for their 2024 F-150 with us! We have been able to meet a few customers already this month, who took delivery of their new 2024 F-150! We appreciate each of you and cannot wait to meet the rest of our customers who have placed their order with us!

We are still able to order 2024 F-150s at 4% below invoice! If you would like to order your new F-150, please send an email to [email protected] and include your Build & Price, so the Online Ordering Team can create your build and apply our discount!

As always, thank you for your support and trust with Granger Ford!

Were they Tremors without the Pro Access tailgate?

Were they Tremors without the Pro Access tailgate?
We do have a handful of Tremors without the Pro Access Tailgate on order as well as some picked up by Ford already!

Anyone else see this?
Zack, are any of these Tremors? Have any of your customers orders been picked up?

New Topics

Back